English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

kardia
25. mar 2008

Sorry, I´m translating your answer.

krasulka
25. mar 2008

Hi dears, hows the crack? 😀

etuska
25. mar 2008

Krasulka-is it slang expression? 😀

weroni
25. mar 2008

girls, (mexx, lefika) - you are both right about switching languages but it´s also true that if you teach your child you speak one language to it when u are alone and another when u are at public or with other people, it simply learns when to use which language 🙂
I can´t speak just in EN to my baby as it´s impossible to speak in English to it while being surrounded by other - Slovak speaking people. For example my husband cannot speak EN so when we are all the three at home I will speak in SK to my baby - so that my husband can understand. But when we are alone - just me and the baby and I will always use En in this situation - the baby will learn it and remember it 🙂

So - another words - one language for a certain situation 🙂

etuska: what would u teach in UK?

kardia
25. mar 2008

🙂 Thank you. It was very bad? I believe, Iĺl keep under it! 😀

etuska
25. mar 2008

Probably Geography or English language and literature-not sure now 😉

eveen
25. mar 2008

Hello to everybody...what are u talking about..can i join to u...maybe I learn some new from you 😀 😀

etuska
25. mar 2008

Welcome Eveen-what do you do?Are you at home with your baby?

weroni
25. mar 2008

etuska: well, Geo sounds interesting and English literature is fine, too 🙂 however, Shakespear´s Englis is "wild" 😀 have u seen any of his original verses? 😅 I had to when I was preparing for my State Exam.. and don´t wanna see it anymore 😀

etuska
25. mar 2008

weroni 😀 😀 😀 -I don´t even try to understand him 🙂 And yes,I did see some of his works,but itś not my favourite reading.

eveen
25. mar 2008

etuska yes i'm at home with my parents, husband and one baby /ninka see my pas
so a im on mother holiday ?

🙂

weroni
25. mar 2008

etus: no doubts about it 😀 😀 😀 I think there are just a few people who like it 😉 (madmen 😉
etus and what did u do before you had Miska?

etuska
25. mar 2008

Eveen-you can tell thatś "maternal leave" 🙂
I envy you/in a good way of course/I have to go to work tomorrow 😒

Weroni-I studied at a university 😉 well,she was born during my studies.But I also had a year of,which I spent in the UK.

kardia
25. mar 2008

Hi, Etuska! Please, what does it mean: Probably Geography or English language and literature-not sure now ..
Wel, I´m at home with my two children - Radka and Boris. We are alone tonight. My husband is at work. My children are in a bathroom just now. They love kúpanie vo vani 😅

eveen
25. mar 2008

etus and i would sometimes go to work at home that stereotype........ and how long do you work now?

etuska
25. mar 2008

Kardia-you can say"they love bathing" 😉

Probably Geography or English language and literature-not sure now .-I will probably teach these subjects in England next year.

etuska
25. mar 2008

Eveen-3 years,but I had my daughter during my studies at the university,so I finished Uni in September and started to work immediatelly 😒

I really need some "rest"-it´s not the best word I know,but I´d rather stay at home now 😖

esssssss
Odpoveď bola odstránená
Zobraz
etuska
25. mar 2008

weroni-where are you? 😉

eveen
25. mar 2008

and what is doing your husband? helps you?

etuska
25. mar 2008

Eveen-IP 😉

kardia
25. mar 2008

Thanks. Fíha! Waw! Ja by som (I would like to) chcela aspoň rozumieť hovorenej angličtine a dať akotak dokopy vetu, aby mi rozumeli. Teraz chce takmer každý zamestnávateľ cudzí jazyk ☹ a nemôžem si vyberať... mám pocit, že sa z toho nevymotám ..I would like to understand and speak, when I can unploy myself, when I choose.

etuska
25. mar 2008

kardia-you have to work on it 🙂 -every day-read,listen to music,watch movies with English subtitles,write your diary in English...there are so many opportunities.This is one of them 😉

weroni
25. mar 2008

etus: I´m back, I´m looking for some nursery rhymes for the Mother´s Day..

etus: so how old are u when u had baby during university? maybe two or three years older than me? I´ll be 22 in July 🙂

julia225
25. mar 2008

hey everybody...
etuska...yap...im still dreamin bout the uk...goin there...just need to save bond(deposit)mney, cause its ussually around tousend pound!!!
hope i,ll do it 1day... 😒

etuska
25. mar 2008

Julia-I´m sure you will go there one day 😉

Weroni-I will be 28 this summer

julia225
25. mar 2008

Wish u rite... 😵
Desmond is on detox once again, so i have a little bit of hope he, s gonna do it and help me this time...but tryin to dont trust him that much ....scared of pain and broken hearth ☹

etuska
25. mar 2008

Julka-I hope,he will find the right way in his life 😉

julia225
25. mar 2008

hopefully!!!!!i pray every second!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

kardia
25. mar 2008

Thank you, ladies. See you soon