• Registrácia nového člena
  • Získaj PLUSPRO
  • Odporúčame: Mojasvadba.skModrastrecha.sk
  • Prihlás sa
  • Registrácia nového člena
  • Získaj PLUSPRO

English writing

Pridaj k obľúbeným Ulož diskusiu  •  13. februára 2014 
pezincanka: Topolcany :slight_smile: When my youngest sister Sarah was born (5 and a half years ago) I became mad about kids, childhood, pregnancy, maternity, simply said - everything that has something to do with kids :grinning: ) that was when I started being interested in births and I found out about the water births. They attracted me so much that since then I have been looking for more information about these births and I have read much about them, heard much about them and finally, after some months I decided to give birth to my child this way :slight_smile:
Then I found the maternity clinic in TO (which has become a baby-friendly hospital meanwhile) :slight_smile: so it´s been my dream for about four years - to give birth right there :slight_smile: I hope I´l make it there :wink:

charlinka: hey no problem with any questions of course :slight_smile: but sorry - I don´t remember you asking me anything about the state examinations :confused: do u mean the State Examination of English? Would u like to know anything about it? :slight_smile:
29. mar 2008 o 22:03  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
hallo, can i join you? i would like to improve my english because i want to study english and teach in future :slight_smile:
30. mar 2008 o 20:03  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Hello Lulu-of course you can :wink: What do you do ?Are U still a student or are you already Mum?
30. mar 2008 o 20:06  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
hallo everybody Can I join you all? I am from Kosice and I have one daughter Sara she is 9 months old and we are very proud of her.
Is anybody here?
30. mar 2008 o 20:07  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
yeah-me :wink:
30. mar 2008 o 20:08  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
i am still student :slight_smile: in fact i am only 17 years old :sweat_smile:
30. mar 2008 o 20:09  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
well done :wink: how is it possible that you know this web-site? :wink:
30. mar 2008 o 20:10  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
i dont know. i only looked for ( i dont know if its correct :sweat_smile: ) something about babies and i fount this web.site :slight_smile: and from this moment i am here every day but i only read :slight_smile:
30. mar 2008 o 20:12  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
30. mar 2008 o 20:13  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Are you planning a baby soon? :sweat_smile: -I´m asking,because you are so young and curious about babies?What do you study? :wink:
30. mar 2008 o 20:14  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
hey everybody - I see we have new members :slight_smile: we´ve just returned from a little trip - we had a great walk and a fish :grinning: yummy :dizzy_face: the weather was great today - real spring (let´s see for how long :sweat_smile: ) so we made a use of that and went out...
But I´m so tired :slight_smile: going straight to bed :slight_smile:
have a nice evening, see u :slight_smile:
30. mar 2008 o 20:15  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Weroni,wishing you nice evening as well
30. mar 2008 o 20:16  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
etuska in fact i am planing my first baby after 5 years :sweat_smile: because i alreadyhave love of my life :slight_smile: and we have already talked about it. but i am afraid of studying and have baby together
30. mar 2008 o 20:18  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Well,you are very young and have plenty of time for kids :slight_smile: Where do you want to study English?
30. mar 2008 o 20:19  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
i want to study in Presov english and slovak language :slight_smile:
30. mar 2008 o 20:20  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Wow,Slovak is quite difficult to study at the university.I have a friend of mine,who studied Slovak and she said:"never more" :unamused:
30. mar 2008 o 20:22  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
that´s also my point that you are very young to have a child, but if you are able to support you child with love and money there is no problem
but in my opinion you are too too young :slight_smile:
dont take it in bad way please :slight_smile:
30. mar 2008 o 20:23  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
but i really like Slovak and i can learn it quickly but i know it will be difficult at the university
30. mar 2008 o 20:23  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
I ´ll keep my fingers crossed for you :wink: How are your studies?Are you now in the 3rd year?Your English is quite good.Do you go to a language school? :wink:
30. mar 2008 o 20:25  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
etuska where are you from and where do you live at the moment, I am just curious :slight_smile:
30. mar 2008 o 20:27  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
thank you :slight_smile: yes i am going at language school
30. mar 2008 o 20:27  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
but i dont think that its different or difficult than other schools
30. mar 2008 o 20:29  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Zlaticka-IP :wink:
Lulu-how do you like it there?Is your teacher a native speaker?
30. mar 2008 o 20:29  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Lulu-do you mean university or a language school?
30. mar 2008 o 20:31  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
sorry i dont know what native means :sweat_smile: and i havent got any time for dictionary but i think my teacher is really good :wink:
30. mar 2008 o 20:31  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
native means that your teacher was born in an English speaking country :wink:
30. mar 2008 o 20:32  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Where do you study?-Is it a grammar school? :wink:
30. mar 2008 o 20:33  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
no, she was born in Slovakia but she speaks english very good :slight_smile: i visit language ,,gymnasium"?? :sweat_smile:
30. mar 2008 o 20:34  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Zlaticakhalil-where are you? :slight_smile:
30. mar 2008 o 20:34  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Lulu-do you mean "bilingual grammar school"?-gymnazium???In which town? :wink:
30. mar 2008 o 20:35  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Choď na stranu:   Zruš