English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

duskaf
20. okt 2008

Norik it must be excellent.

norik1
20. okt 2008

Oh it was really fantastic, have a look at our picture 🙂 will probably go on Wednesday again 😀 😀 😀

etuska
20. okt 2008

Wow-Norik 😉 My husband was my our daughter at the swimming pool on Friday and he said it is really gorgeous there ,so I plan to go with them this week as well.

Girls,I´m a bit busy ,going to catch up on my housework 🙂 -ironing,hoovering,do the dishes-you know 😀
wishing you lovely afternoon.Take care 🙂

norik1
20. okt 2008

I should do that too 😔 😔 shame on me 😕 but since I came back from England I absolutely hate ironing - I did 18 white shirts every week, the only difference was their size... 😝 😝 😝

Take care Etus 🙂

duskaf
20. okt 2008

Norik - beautifull photoes. And that one with captain´s Filipko Cook boat is the best. He looks interested in swimming very much. Filipko was definitely in a good mood and as a family you are very nice and sympathic.

bibula
20. okt 2008

🙂 mozme vam sem prispievat aj tie co moc anglicky nevieme? ja napriklad dost rozumiem co citam,ale leby som to mala napisat,no....
myslim,ze by som pisala slovensko anglicky, kludne ma opravujte 😉 😀

aviril
20. okt 2008

very goog idea bibula, my english is horrible, I also would like to write "slovenskoanglicky" 😀
can we join you whith our no good english?

duskaf
20. okt 2008

Girls welcome. Everybody can join us. My English is not excellent at all. It is very good improving English this way.
Letś come and write.

aviril
20. okt 2008

duskaf, I see your third child after two boys is a girl. Congratulations. My third child is a boy. Nevermind, I am happy and I love them very much.

duskaf
20. okt 2008

aviril, thank you. I didn´t believe when a doctor said: girl.
Tears of happiness fell down my face. But the true is that girl or boy, we wished a baby , big family. And a girl that was bonus- present from heaven.
You must be happy- your family is beautiful.

aviril
20. okt 2008

Thanks duskaf. But I don´t see your photos of your big family. But the cake is beatiful. It is your work?
Please repair me if I do some mistakes. I would like to know where I do them.

kivec
20. okt 2008

Hello girls,
It's busy here today, it's nice to see. 🙂 I am here just for a short time, as my little Esther doesn't want to sleep. I am leaving her crying now for few minutes and I'll see, if she calms down on her own. It helps most times. 😉 But those few minutes are horrible for me. ☹

bibula
20. okt 2008

aviril-thank you ...I am once only in school studi-ovala english but next nothink speak or writing, 😒 😀 no slovosled mate po slovensky,mozno od vas nieco pochytim,budem len rada.-)

aviril
20. okt 2008

Hello kivec.
My english is not too good, please translate "and I'll see, if she calms down on her own".
Your little daughter is very very nice, little princess 🙂
I take a shower and I will go sleep, I am so tired 😝

duskaf
20. okt 2008

Aviril- your english is not bad. If I can I translate a sentence from Kivec.
If she calms down on her own. Či sa sama upokojí(maličká).

duskaf
20. okt 2008

Zabudla som ešte čas predtým, aby to dávalo celý zmysel, teda Kivec uvidí She´ll see..., či sa malá sama upokojí if she calms down on her own.

kivec
20. okt 2008

Hi Aviril, thank you for compliment. But you have got a beautiful big family.And your English IS good. 😉
And here is the translation: Uvidim, ci sa sama upokoji. (By the way, I am not sure if it's correct how I wrote in English 😅 )
And I believe that you are tired, it must be a hard work with three children 😀 . Good night and sleep well.

kivec
20. okt 2008

Hi Duskaf, thank you for your translation, you are absolutely right. 🙂 By the time I was writing my thread, you managed to write two. 😀 So Aviril has got 2 translations now. But I am really happy that they are same. 😉

kivec
20. okt 2008

And by the way, Esther has calmed down. 😉 So she is sleeping now.

kivec
20. okt 2008

And welcome Bibula, I really appreciate that you write here, even when you are not 100% sure with your English. If you continue to write here, I am sure, you will get better. I think it's very good way how to improve English. 😉

duskaf
20. okt 2008

Iam very happy that beautiful Esther calmed down.

kivec
20. okt 2008

Duska, me too. 🙂

norik1
20. okt 2008

Wow it looks like M5 around London here (or what is the number of that motorway 😀 ) Welcome girls 😀

Duskaf, thank you for your compliments 😀 it´s very nice from you 😀

Going to feed my baby and right to bed => hematology, orthopedics and kidney usg tomorrow - somebody help me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease....I´ll have to get up veeery early to be there first 😝 😝 😝 please keep your fingers crossed for us 😕

Sweet dreams my friends... 😀

duskaf
20. okt 2008

Norik I will keep my fingers crossed. Manage everything.

etuska
20. okt 2008

Hi girls,
I´ve just woken up 😀 -shame on me 🙂 I have to prepare a lesson plan for tomorrow.
Norik-hopefully,things will go smooth for you and your baby 😉
Hi Duska-hope you had a nice day 🙂
Kivec-I know how it feels,I couldn´t be in the next room when we were trying this "calm down" method,I tried to use a pram instead-sometimes it worked.
welcome all other girls.Just write here regularly and you will improve your English-don´t worry 🙂

duskaf
20. okt 2008

Etuška, Norik, Kivec- when I am reading you I understand everything, but you write in such a beautiful way, that all the time I asked myself why I can´t do it the same. I can ´t use so beautiful and effective sentences like you. Thanks to you I can learn and prove my english.

etuska
20. okt 2008

Duska-you are a very good and smart student.I´m sure you´ll improove soon(although it is not much to improove 😉 )

aviril
21. okt 2008

Good morning.
Norik I hope everything will be all right. And what problems have you with your son? by the way, he is so nice, lovely boy.
I must think so long how to write it in English what I want to write. I don´t know how to write it. I use a "zoznam" translator 😀
I have nursed every two hours at night. Fortunately my son Martin have slept all night. But I haved to woke up at 7 because my oldest son Mario had to go to school, so I couldn´t sleep enough.
/použila som správne minulý čas? tomu som nikdy poriadne nerozumela/

etuska
21. okt 2008

Hi Aviril,
don´t worry about grammar.I think we could understand what you mean.Have a nice day. 😵

aviril
21. okt 2008

etus, but I would like to know, if it is right what I write