• Odporúčame: Mojasvadba.skModrastrecha.sk
  • Prihlás sa
  • Registrácia nového člena
  • Získaj PLUSPRO

English writing

Pridaj k obľúbeným Ulož diskusiu  •  13. februára 2014 
wow, i had the truth
11. nov 2008 o 19:06  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
hi girls, where is norik don´t u know? I haven´t seen her here for several days :grinning:

etuska well some people say Ester is simmilar to me and other say she is just like her daddy :grinning: it´s the same as when I was pregnant and we didn´t want to know the baby´s sex - some people said "it will surely be a girl - your face has changed" and other argued "No way, it´s a clear boy - just take a look at her belly" :grinning: what a fun we had watching this :grinning:
12. nov 2008 o 13:55  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Hi girls :dizzy_face:
back here :-ň we´re having some fuuny days with Filip - he´s very nervous, sleeps very badly and requires your attention all the time!! Probably the teeth...But it´s second week like this and I´m really tireeeeeed...moreover it was my b-day last week so nearly every day some visit - family, friends, colleagues.... I fell asleep totaly exhausted at 8 in the evening.... and at 4 am my son woke up thinking it was the best time for playing......

I missed you tooooooooo - missed our EN conversation so at least I watched Keeping mum in english while ironing - wooow I absolutely love that superb british accent....good film by the way :slight_smile:
Nearly went to London - my brother lives there and my parents are flying there for 3 days next week and my Dad had problem with one day off at work... but my mum has just called me to tell me I´m not going... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: fnuky fnuk

How are you? Hope everyting´ s fine :sunglasses:
13. nov 2008 o 20:49  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
lulu21: computer accounting packages by mali byt baliky uctovnych programov pre pocitac :dizzy_face:
13. nov 2008 o 20:52  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Hi girls,
we were busy moving to a different house and I´ve finally got the official permission to work in the local primary school :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: -busy me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Norik-Congratulations to your birthday :slight_smile: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...... :grinning:
May you find some energy to cope with your son´s moods and biorythm as well.

Hope U are all well :wink:
13. nov 2008 o 22:57  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
thank you Etuska :dizzy_face: can´t wait for my son´s first tooth - maybe then it´ll be better....not for me, I will manage somehow, but for him - it must be terrible situation for him - the only thing he can do is crying....

and congratulations to your permission! that´s great news! When do you start?
13. nov 2008 o 23:40  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Well, I started on Tuesday. I work 4 days only (10hours a week),not big money though,but hopefully it will look good on my CV :grinning:
13. nov 2008 o 23:45  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
It definitely will! & even though it´s not big money - don´t worry, it will grow :slight_smile: Keep my fingers crossed for you:slight_smile:
14. nov 2008 o 00:07  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Norik-thanx :grinning: I´d better go sleep now.Sweet dreams :rolling_eyes: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:
14. nov 2008 o 00:11  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Hi girls - how are you?
Been away this weekend, still visiting cemetries.....and burning candles :slight_smile: how about you?
16. nov 2008 o 21:28  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
hi Norik,I feel awful today.I´m cold,I´ve got sore throat and I´m shivering all over the body.I´ve already taken a pill (Paralen) and I´m going to the kitchen to prepare a nice cup of tea :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I have to work on one writing and couple of other things,so I won´t be long.What about you? :confused:
16. nov 2008 o 21:32  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Etuska How are you? Hope you´ll get well soon :dizzy_face:

On Sunday I spilt some Coke (well more than some) over my keyboard so yesterday I was without pc he he... I had to go and buy a new one today. But I felt stupid in that pc shop. There was this guy who behaved as if I was the stupidest person in town. And I knew what I wanted so I definitely didin´t look stupid but he behaved that way....was it because I was there with baby and I was female????? Do you ever get that feeling in utterly male places?
18. nov 2008 o 21:32  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Girls, what happened to all of you? Hope you´re fine :dizzy_face:
22. nov 2008 o 23:44  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Hello everybody.
It is quite funny to find such topic on slovak website :dizzy_face: . I live in Slovakia and I speak english every day (my hubby is english :slight_smile:). Sometimes I get fed up of speaking english, but it is a good practice.
So what have you been all doing today? I went for a walk, but it was too cold :unamused: .

Have a nice day.

Take care :sunglasses:
23. nov 2008 o 18:43  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Hi ladies,
How are you?I wonder how was your Christmas? :sweat_smile: Talk 2 U later :wink:
26. dec 2008 o 19:16  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Hello girls.
Etuška Christmas was very nice, especially, for our children, and for us too. Our Veronka found out tangerines and ate and ate. She loves it.
I got an English book so Iam looking forward to read. I haven´t read for ages, except special padagogical books for my exams.
26. dec 2008 o 20:35  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Hi Duska,
What book did you get? :confused: I haven´t read books for quite a long time as well-except those for my daughter :sweat_smile:
26. dec 2008 o 20:44  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Hi Etuška. The Nanny Diarries.
26. dec 2008 o 20:47  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Is it a present from your husband or Francesca? :sweat_smile:
26. dec 2008 o 20:49  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
No. Itś from my sister.
26. dec 2008 o 21:00  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
:slight_smile: do you know already what is it about? We watched a great film few days ago.It is called "Once" and it´s a story about an Irish boy and Czech girl who released a CD-quite nice and interesting with great songs.I ´ll add a link later-I have to find it :sweat_smile:
26. dec 2008 o 21:03  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Here´s the song.I love it! :slight_smile:
26. dec 2008 o 21:48  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Itś written there, on the back page- Funny, touching and true- to life, The Nanny Diarier is a modern- day Mary Popins story- with attitude. I understand, except that- with attitude.
26. dec 2008 o 22:12  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
me neither :unamused: ..but you´ll tell me more when you finish reading it :slight_smile: .
Now I´m full of emotions from that gorgeous film.And it was filmed in my favourite city-Dublin :slight_smile:
26. dec 2008 o 22:14  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
26. dec 2008 o 22:19  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
This one is in Slovak,but I hope you will like it:
26. dec 2008 o 22:29  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
I like it very much Etuška.
It must be really beautiful film. I wish I could watch it too. The song is stunning. Thank you Etuška.
26. dec 2008 o 22:35  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
:wink: tell your husband to download it from Internet.We´ve borrowed a DVD from my cousin.
26. dec 2008 o 22:40  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Hi everyone!How was your day today?
27. dec 2008 o 17:04  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Choď na stranu:   Zruš