English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

etuska
11. jan 2009

Didi-you should come here more often 😉

norik1
11. jan 2009

Yes, sorry Etuska - I meant girls from other topic - Erikasadek, Zuzka1. me... DIdidi KNOWS!!! Bad girl 😝 😀 😲 😀 😀 😵 😉

Dididi is like a ghost these days - shows up here and there...then disappears.....

gabii83
11. jan 2009

i was buy it in tesco, because in europe was closed pharmacy, and there can you in intersport good sky suit buy teodorka 😉 for a good price

teodorka
11. jan 2009

hi gabi ,
dont sleeping you 🙂

etuska
11. jan 2009

Dididi-where are you?Not willing to practice your English? ☹
Norik,we should definitelly meet one day 😉

norik1
11. jan 2009

definitely Etuska.... maybe in summer when you come here?

sisulik
11. jan 2009

im planning to go to kosice this april and if not in april then sometimes during this summer 😀 last time i was in slovakia was in august 2007.. ☹

etuska
11. jan 2009

July,August-I´m not sure now,but Iĺl come to Kosice.my hubby´s family lives there 😉

sisulik
11. jan 2009

etuska..where do u live now?

etuska
11. jan 2009

Sisulik-Northern Ireland 😅

sisulik
11. jan 2009

nice...;)

sisulik
11. jan 2009

do u know anyone who is searching for a job in Northern ireland?

etuska
11. jan 2009

it is 😉
Do you live in England?Which part of it?

sisulik
11. jan 2009

close to Nottingham

etuska
11. jan 2009

How long have you been living there?
Do you like it there?
And my last question: Do you plan to come back to Slovakia one day?

sisulik
11. jan 2009

we moved to UK only three months ago..
yes, i like it here...its fine...
if i plan do go back to slovakia? not really...we are planning one day to return to kuwait..my husband is from kuwait... 😀

do u know anyone who is searching for a job in northern part of ireland? i have a job offer there...in Bantri.

zuzka1.
11. jan 2009

Etuska so when you gonna go to Vrable, we must defenetely meet!!! And you should come also to our topic!!!!!Etuska do you plan to come back????
Didi is a ghost for sure!!She ´s lost again!!!But she probably doesn´t know that we are ghost busters!!!!!!

Girls, I like these topic too. Really good!!!when I will have some problams with grammar, I have people who explains it!!!
F.ck, i hate this conditionals sentences!!!this is one thing in English grammar I will never know
😝

etuska
11. jan 2009

Sisulik-it depends what kind of job it is.I have some friends who lost jobs 😒

sisulik
11. jan 2009

zuzka..no problem...even if we mistakes, we understand what you meant...its clear though... 😉

etuska
11. jan 2009

Zuzka-we´re planning to go there in summer,but don´t know the exact date yet.

sisulik
11. jan 2009

its kind of a secretary job...she would do secretary work for a cosmetic company called FM group cosmetics. they opened a new branch in ireland and they are looking for a secretary who speaks (and writes) slovak and english. she must know how to use the computer too. the salary is 400 euro weekly. 2-3 months later her salary can be increased. she would work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. weekends are off.

sisulik
11. jan 2009

anyway...except this job, we are searching also for people who would like to register themselve with the FM group cosmetics working as distributors...selling the perfumes and FM group products. i dont know if u ever heard of FM group but its quite well know even in slovakia..

sisulik
11. jan 2009

zuzka...i dropped one word so let me correct it....even if we MAKE mistakes, we understand what you meant 😀

etuska
11. jan 2009

Sisulik-I guess I heard about the company before. The problem is that it is a man who I know lost his job,so I´m not sure whether they are not looking for a woman preferably.
Where is the job location?-Bantri???? 😕 Where is it?

sisulik
11. jan 2009

etuska..i have no idea where bantri is...but check in google 😀 they are looking for a woman, but its ok if its a man too...but must speak and write english..because there are many slovaks that can speak english but cant write..

nawal
11. jan 2009

near Cork 😀

sisulik
11. jan 2009

nawal..you live in Cork???

nawal
11. jan 2009

sorry I disturb you :- 😀

etuska
11. jan 2009

Nawal 😀