English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

etuska
2. feb 2009

Hi girls,
How are you?Haven´t written here for ages.
Kivec-how did you manage with the childcare?
Talk 2 U later.Have a nice day 😵

etuska
2. feb 2009

anyone not fast asleep? 😅

norik1
2. feb 2009

no!!!! Not at all!

etuska
2. feb 2009

Norik-I knew it! 😀

norik1
2. feb 2009

just been thinking - haven´t seen this topic for ages... 😀 😀 😀 glad I can read you 😀 Anything ?new

etuska
2. feb 2009

well,we are not very well 😝 😝 Both of us,my husband and me are sick.We´ve got flu or sth. but Miska is fine-coughing a bit,but still all right.
I´m so tired tonight,should prepare for one lesson very well,because one of the classroom assistant will come to observe it 😝 ,so I won´t be long today ☹

norik1
2. feb 2009

oh, keep my fingers crossed

Etus do you kow about that russian web site with EN books and additional material?

etuska
2. feb 2009

Noooo-can U send me a link pleasssssssssssssssssssse 🙂
and what about you?any news?

norik1
2. feb 2009

ip

etuska
2. feb 2009

🙂 thanx

norik1
2. feb 2009

We´re fine, Filip is growing and he´s sooooo big now, I´m thinking about some diet for him 😀 😀 😀 put some new pics, have a look

still no teeth, still no hair.... but still those big eyes and always smiling 😵 my little young man 😵

norik1
2. feb 2009

I can see you´re studying the web site hard 😀

luciauk
7. feb 2009

norik1, don't worry, my Bruno didn't have any teeth and hair in Filip's age and now, his hair began growing and the first tooth came out, finally 😀 😀 😀

duskaf
7. feb 2009

Norik, don´t worry about teeth. It was the same with our Veronka. We sand lots of kisses for Filipko. He is so cute.

norik1
8. feb 2009

Duskaf, thanx for the kisses, we´re sending some for your three sunshines too 😵

I do not worry about his teeth, nor hair 😀 I know that one day he´ll have full mouth and hairy scalp 😀 until then I do not have to fight with him and his toothbrush 😀 😀 😀

How are you girls? What´s new???

luciauk
8. feb 2009

my douther Juliana is 10 tomorrow !!! we are really happy, we have two digits girl 😀

norik1
8. feb 2009

Heyyyy Congratulations and Happy birthday!!! What did you buy as a present for 2 digits???

luciauk
8. feb 2009

she´s got some treck suits, twinkly pens and party today 🙂 from friends she´s got 3 same books 😅 she loves Horrid Henry´s stories, so everybody gave her new book 😒

etuska
25. feb 2009

Hi everyone,having been here for ages.How are you?
Zharah-you are very welcome to join us here 🙂

maryah
26. feb 2009

hi, estuska i don't think she will... do you think her english is as good as she said? i realy doubt 😀

norik1
26. feb 2009

me too 🙂

26. feb 2009

hi lucia. 🙂 where is your picture? 😉

tasha8
3. mar 2009

heeelooouuu 🙂

duskaf
3. mar 2009

Hi girls. What are you doing? I was gardening today so spring has come for me. 😀

eveen
3. mar 2009

HI.
I have one question to you all. Does anybody study on High school in slovakia - i mean teaching of english ....??

norik1
3. mar 2009

Finished it Eveen. Need help?

eveen
3. mar 2009

I thought if someone studied english , i would like to know, what everything they study, literature, or if it is difficult.

norik1
3. mar 2009

well I can´t say it´s easy....yes, literture - british/american, linguistics, morphology...and other stuff... consider going for it?

eveen
3. mar 2009

yes i hesitate....about study english.....did you study? what is linguistics and what other stuff?

tasha8
4. mar 2009

Eveen did you mean studying English on High school or Uni? As far as I know you can study teaching of E on Uni, when on High school, you just study E as a foreign language...