English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

feuer
14. feb 2010

hello hello how are you enjoying valentine's day?

kingstonka
16. feb 2010

hi...anybody to chat?

feuer
17. feb 2010

well i am here now😉

jalao
18. feb 2010

hello girls, I have a bit time to spend right now... 🙂 What as Valentines day, we dont celebrate it at all...we had very common Sunday, even afternoon, when Tanja got asleep, we went to our garden to put away the heaps of snow....I kept fit 🙂 , but I almost couldn't move next day 😀 😀 I am really not used to do such physicall work...shame to me. I must do something with it... 🙄

maryah
7. mar 2011

Hello, is anybody here who wants to improve English by writting?

jahodka55
22. apr 2012

@maryah Hi I want 😉 but I don´t know English very good ☹

violetka1
25. okt 2013

Hello, I´m looking for speaking , writing- anything 😀 in english, Žilina town will be perfect, as it is my home town since I was born. 😉

alexandramaria
29. okt 2013

@violetka1 me too 🙂 i want to improve my english, especially grammar and speaking 🙂

ivetoy
13. feb 2014

Hello Meggi..My name is Ivet and my daughter's name is like yours-Karolina-Caroline and she's 21 months old.Originally we are from Kosice,but two years ago we decide to moved to village named Kysak ,but we do not live right in the middle of it,we live out in the woods... 🙂

ivetoy
13. feb 2014

Anybody lived in USA?