English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

etuska
1. jan 2009

It seems that everyone is still celebrating 🙂 I´m just working on one translation so it reminded me to drop few lines also here 🙂

etuska
2. jan 2009

... 😕

teodorka
2. jan 2009

hallo,
I am want writing english but i do not english 😢 I am want learning .Can you help me?Thank you wery much.

etuska
2. jan 2009

Teodorka-just keep writing and it will get better.Don´t worry. 😉

gabii83
2. jan 2009

hi everybody, i´m like teodorka, my english is very bad, but i need it to learn, i speak german and ungarian
but i want my english zdokonalit sa v tom 😔

so pleeeeeeeease (love me do - Beatles) 😀 😀 😀 a good song

etuska
2. jan 2009

Gabi-congratulatins to your daughter 🙂

gabii83
2. jan 2009

thank you etuska she was my christmas present - darcek?? it´s correct? she is born on 24.dec. 😉

gabii83
2. jan 2009

but now she wan´t sleep, now is she with her father, because i was with she od pm7.30 but now she is sleeping

gabii83
2. jan 2009

i go to sleep, but when is have time i shall be writing here, because so can people learn very much, good night everybody
i can´t sleep - od únavy 😔

etuska
2. jan 2009

Gabi-this was probably the best Christmas present for you.Take care 😵

gabii83
2. jan 2009

etuska you have right, last question for you - do you speak slowak language to? and please my mistakes correct ok? i hope do you understand me 😔

etuska
2. jan 2009

Gabi,yes-I´m Slovak 😅 ,but sorry,I won´t correct your mistakes.Don´t worry about them 😉

adoracion
2. jan 2009

hello my name is lenka. i am living in england. I have 3 mounths old daughter. and i want say hi for everybody.

roxi
3. jan 2009

Hello everybody,
I just discovered this theme, I haven´t got time to read it all, maybe next time, but at least I´ll try to help gabi a little bit now.

gabii83 - opravila som ti niektoré príspevky, dúfam, že ti to troška pomôže

my english is very bad, but I need to learn it, I speak german and hungarian
but I want to improve my english

Is it correct?

but now she doesn´t want to sleep, now she is with her father, because I was with her since 7.30 pm but now she is sleeping

I ´m going to sleep, but when I have time I´ll be writing here, because this is the way how people can learn very much, good night everybody
I can´t sleep - from exhaustion (I´m so tired I can´t even fall asleep)

etuska you are right. last question for you - do you speak slovak language too?(mne by tu viac sadlo: Do you also speak slovak language?) Could you please correct my mistakes? I hope you undesrtand me.

etuska
3. jan 2009

Welcome Roxi 😉

You did really well in correcting Gabi´s mistakes.I´m just fed up with that because I was checking soooo many essays,tests in previous years so I don´t like it now very much 😝

etuska
3. jan 2009

One more suggestion:Slovak,German,Hungarian-are usaully written with the capital letter.
I have to go now.Talk 2 U later.
Have a nice day 😵

roxi
3. jan 2009

Hi etuska. Well yes, you are right, it should be written in capitals. I just thought that this is not so important for gabi at her level of english 😉 , I´m not using capitals myself only when I write formal stuff, I´m kind of bit careless about it 😅 😕

gijar
3. jan 2009

hello everybody.....roxi- the best way is: Do U speak slovak language as well? 😉

teodorka
3. jan 2009

hallo girls,
gabi83,I am congratulation to your daughter.You must be very happy . 🙂 How are you now?all is ok?

teodorka
3. jan 2009

i am was long sleep today and i am cleaning my flat .Tonight i go in disco with my friends .

adoracion
3. jan 2009

how are you everybody?

norik1
3. jan 2009

Hi girls, soooo happy this topic is alive again... hope that New year will be excellent for all of you 🙂

gabii83
3. jan 2009

roxi thank you, my english is horrible.... but i wan´t it to learn, and that is important, but i have a pony, on the google i let tranlate words. i shall read what you write, and give attention to grammar, as a first step

gabii83
3. jan 2009

roxi how i see, do you also have home daughter LEA, i have to 😉

duskaf
4. jan 2009

Hi girls. Norik I do miss you. I wish you and your Filipko, and your family SPECIAL Year full of beautiful whiles. Beautiful year for All of you girls.

luciauk
4. jan 2009

Hi girls, I just found this topic and I´m happy 😀 Could I joint your club? 😀

duskaf
4. jan 2009

Luciauk- welcome.

etuska
4. jan 2009

Hi girls,
happy to see that there is still somebody-well, now a lot of you who wants to write here 🙂 I have to go now,talk to you later 😉

etuska
4. jan 2009

keep writing 😀 😀 😀 😀

luciauk
4. jan 2009

thanks duskaf 🙂
nobody´s here? ☹