English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

norik1
22. okt 2008

I did....and I cried...but poor old Vilma broke down everytime I needed her the most! My Dad had a nice hobby for two years - repairing my Vilma...

etuska
22. okt 2008

Norik-I love your sense of humour 🙂

etuska
22. okt 2008

Well,it was really a nice chat tonight,but I´d rather go.I still need to prepare for my lesson 😅

norik1
22. okt 2008

have a look in my album - I put there a picture of Vilmuska from a meeting of old Fiats in Zvolen....I was the only female driver there 🙂

norik1
22. okt 2008

Etuska 😉 😀 😀

etuska
22. okt 2008

Norik-lovely wee car-they say in N.Ireland."wee" stands for "tiny,little" 🙂

norik1
22. okt 2008

Better get going too....hope you´ll like the picture of my Vilmuska 😵

Good night 🙂

etuska
22. okt 2008

Good night 😵 🙄 😵 🙄

duskaf
22. okt 2008

Hello girls, I have just read everything.
Norik Vilmuška is or was cute.
Etuška the next thing, another one we both feel the same is driving.
I used to drive, but...
I don´t drive since my children were given to me. I´m still scared of that. My dady is very good driver but- he is not patient at all.
I felt more confident when he was sitting next to me but he made me nervous.
My husband is patient but it is something inside me Iam not possible change or overcome.
I wish I drive. I tried, I did my best but it is something I can´t do. I can´t manage that stress all around driving so I can´t be a good driver. It made me sad for a long time. And I asked myself why? Why I can´t.
But now I realise that there are something what we can´t change although we do best. I can be succesfull and happy , but not in driving.
And the only way I could drive is..... The road are empty and it is only me driving there. 😢 And it is impossible, so Iam not a driver.

norik1
23. okt 2008

He he Duska you made me smile 🙂 you are right, we cant change some things in our life...one day we will learn that its for our best 😀

Dont worry about driving, there are other ways of transport... you tried, did your best and thats important, thats what counts 😵 So dont be sad about stupid driving... Im 100% sure there are other things you are brilliant in 😵

My Daddy is quite flegmatic so learning to drive wit him was fun...when we came to a crossroad and I asked who gives a way and who enters the crossroad as the first he told me - tha fastest one 😀 😀 😀

norik1
23. okt 2008

Duska you didnt sleep last night?? 😎 😎

etuska
23. okt 2008

Norik-the fastest one 😀 😀 😀 -sometimes it´s true.
Duska-I very often feel the same way about driving...but sometimes I´m sick and tired of me being so clumsy...and I tell to myself,that I have to overcome my stupid feelings about that.I do believe that one day I will be a good driver.I´ll do my best-it´s a challenge for me,although I´m not competitive person at all,but it´s just someting I must do.I´m my personal challenge.
Ladies,wishing you lovely day.I slept for about 4 hours,so I´m veeeery tired,but never mind-I´ll menage it somehow today 😀 🙄 😵 🙄 🙄 😅 😀 😎

aviril
23. okt 2008

Hello. I have no chance to read it all what you have wrote. I´m now downloading some files from net to learn english. In is an English course for PC. There are some recorded texts so I will listening and learning. 😀 I hope it will help me to improve my English.
And girls, you do not know to sleep? What did you do here at night? Duskaf, at 01,29 o´clock? I´m shocked. 😀

etuska
23. okt 2008

Aviril-we are owls,don´t you know that? 😀 or better said "dependent on MK" 😀 😀 😝

norik1
23. okt 2008

oh yes, always here 😀 😀 😀

Girls, how did you manage today? Duska was here at half past one, Etuska slept 4 hours and Norushka (my new nick - to go with yours 😀 😀 ) the same....little monster woke up at 4:34 and wanted to play....
I was sooooooo tired.....

etuska
23. okt 2008

Norik 😝
I know exactly how you feel.I planned to cook something tonight for the next day,but I´m not sure if I won´t fall asleep with Miska.We are going to read 3 books in bed and then hopefully she will fall asleep 😅

norik1
23. okt 2008

My little monster is already asleep since he hadnt slept much today - woke up early and during day he slept 3xhalf an hour....he´s sleeping since half past six.... till when - that ´s my question 😵 😵

duskaf
23. okt 2008

Hello girls. I switch PC off and I went to bed, but I came bact, tidied up and Iam here. Although Iam tired I can´t sleep. That weather makes me crazy. I need sun, lots of sun. Iam looking forward to spring.
And Iam repeatinf Norushka english words about driving- to give a way and to enter the crossroad- I like it.

norik1
23. okt 2008

Duskaf 😵 😎 😵

weroni
23. okt 2008

hey girls u seem to be some night creatures or what 😅 do u sleep in daytime to get energy for night writing? 😝 😀 😀 😀 😉

etuska I had no idea about what wee means so now I see the meaning of the nursery rhyme "wee willie winkie" - do u know it? 😀

duska pls tell us where does your energy come from? 🙂 u can do sooooo many things 🙂

duskaf
23. okt 2008

Weroni- my energy come from the fact, that we are healthy and it s a peace at home. But when something happen for example with my sister, or suddenly somebody of us is ill, Iam afraid and my energy reduce, but next morning Iam full of energy again. But this horrible weather is not good for my energy at all.

norik1
23. okt 2008

I gotta go girls, I cant even see my keyboard...good night & write with you soon 😀 😀

etuska
23. okt 2008

Duska-that exactly what makes me crazy here as well-very little sunshine ☹
hopefully it will get better tomorrow 😉

etuska
24. okt 2008

Girls,I really don´t know what to do as a native has contacted me whether I´m willing to teach him Slovakian language 😅 I think it is much easier for me to teach English now as vice versa 😅 I really can´t imagine what would I teach him..."Dobry den,ako sa mate?" 😀 and what about resource materials??? 😝
I´d better go to bed now.

Tomorrow,I have to go to the bank and we are going to see a house.I mean the house we are going to live in for one month/ as the landlord is planning to come from Australia and stand here for 3-4 weeks and reconstruct the house). Hopefully the landlord of that new house will be willing to rent it for such a short period.

Good night 😵
Duska-have U got my IP with Veronicka´s e-mail address? 😔

aviril
24. okt 2008

Hello, etus I see, that you like to write when others are sleeping. 🙂

My little son Adamko this night was a very good child 🙂 . I nursed only two times. But the last two nights I nursed every hour so on the morning I was so tired 😝 Now I feel so fresh 🙂

Norik, and what about your night? Was it better with Filipko´s sleeping?

norik1
24. okt 2008

Hi girls 😵

This night was superb - Filip slept all night through - from hal past six till half past six 😵 he must have been sooo tired.... so l had a good sleep as well 😎

Etuska - my experience => l taught my colleague - American - from language school. It was very difficult and l foud out that Slovak is extremely difficult language 😝 but he wasnt very keen on studying though 😀 😀
Maybe you should try it - you never know 😎

etuska
24. okt 2008

Hi girls
I just don´t really feel like to teach someone Slovak,although he is choosing between Slovak,Polish and Romanian langauages.Considering the population of these countries,I would recommend him to study Polish 😀

I´m gonna cook lunch because in the afternoon we´d like to go swimming.Have a nice day ladies 🙂

duskaf
24. okt 2008

Hello girls.
Etuška I have got Veronicka´s e-mail address. Thank you. And I have just written her. I will inform you when she answers.

norik1
24. okt 2008

no wonder you dont feel like it 🙂 I wouldnt take such job again because I think that specially trained teacher should teach such students.....its like with english - being able to speak doesnt mean one can teach it 😎

etuska
24. okt 2008

Norik-I do agree with U and I really don´t think it will be interesting for me,that´s why 😅
You inspired me and we were swimming today in the local swimming pool.It was great and we will go there every Friday after school,because usually there are only few people there and we enjoyed ourselves in warm water 🙂