English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

norik1
12. okt 2008

everybody´s asleep?

kivec
13. okt 2008

Hi Norik, you are like an owl. 😀 When do you sleep?

etuska
13. okt 2008

Hi girls,
well,I´m just going to write in English but sth.different than messages here ☹ I have to do the lesson plan for tomorrow. The problem is that I still don´t know how many people will come and where the lesson will take place 😖

norik1
14. okt 2008

Hmmm... looks like Etuska is my tree pal ha ha two owls xi xi...no, really, this weekend I spent by digi scrapbooking, found very easy and lovely program so now I´m an addict...and l look like an owl... Etuska I donot understand what do you teach in NI?

kivec
14. okt 2008

Hi girls (owls 😀 ), Norik, I might seem stupid, but what it is digi scrapbook?

And Etuska, how did it end up with your English lesson today? And how many people did you have?

kivec
14. okt 2008

Norik, I know now, I've had o look at Digiscrapbook topic 😉 . so you are luckyand you don't have to explain it to me. 🙂 .

norik1
14. okt 2008

😀 😀 😀

norik1
14. okt 2008

now I´m trying only some easy stuff cause it might look fantastic but it really is a hard work...and time killer which is difficult when you have such a small baby like we do 😀 My son is already tasting his toes, doctor said that its a bit early...so l have to watch him, dangerous little man🙂

norik1
14. okt 2008

have just added to my album my first three scraps - quite funny 🙂

norik1
14. okt 2008

nobody again? 😔

duskaf
14. okt 2008

norik I like it. Itś really very interesting. And your baby makes my mood better and better- he is so cute. You must have lots of fun with him. Is Filipko sleeping peacefully, because i have Filipko too, we call him Fiško, or Fifi, or Filinko and he is sleeping and dreaming. He use to aweak for a while, kiss me and fall asleep immediately.

norik1
15. okt 2008

Thanks Duskaf, we really do have lots of fun with him...he laughs so much and l think he likes it 🙂 Sometimes he smiles in a sleep and that smile makes children soooo cute... Duska did you make that b-day cake? looks grrrreat! Where R U from? Will you make one for our Filipko? 😀 😀

You´re right, Filip is such a nice name.... 😵

duskaf
15. okt 2008

Iam from Košice. You are surprised aren´t you. Yes I made it but it is only home- made- maybe it woldn´t manage any transport 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 but I would make one for your cute Filipko or I can give you a recipe. 😵

norik1
15. okt 2008

You´re right, I am surprised 🙂

Maybe till next May l´ll be able to learn some basic baking cause apple strudel and "dedovka" are my only efforts... 😀 😀 😀

etuska
15. okt 2008

hi girls,I´m happy that you are so active in this theme 🙂 (topic)
Norik-I teach only foreigners/well,mostly Slovaks + Czechs,Hungarians or Polish/ 🙂 once a week.It´s a voluntary work and tomorrow one Polish lady will come for the first lesson 😉

duskaf
15. okt 2008

norik what is dedovka: It sounds interesting.

norik1
15. okt 2008

babovka xi xi l call it dedovka since l was pregnant - l used to make "special" one for the pregnant (with ´tvaroh´) and my husband said its not a typical babovka => so he found a new name -DEDOVKA xi xi

etuska
15. okt 2008

norik 😀 😀 😀

duskaf
15. okt 2008

norik 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

norik1
15. okt 2008

I absolutely love such kind of nonce formations and since I usually think in EN sometimes I have problem with Slovak and then such nonce formation/neologism like "dedovka" comes up hi hi

nobody
16. okt 2008

😀 there is nothing special about that

i don´t know what i would say (or write)
and by the way, why the fucking I am here 😀

bubba
16. okt 2008

nobody,only God knows why the f...k u re here 😀 😀

nobody
16. okt 2008

bubba ... :Nobody knows
ohhh, sorry, God knows 😀 🙂
see you later 😉

norik1
17. okt 2008

Nobody you are sooooo funny really I´m laughing aloud... go back to your healthy food topic because you´re the only one who knows really what is it about ... by the way learn some bad language before you open your mouth and start using it incorrectly... 😝 😝

etuska
17. okt 2008

hi everyone,
I can see some strong language here 😝
What the hell were you talking about 😀

I had a really good student yesterday so I wonder what she wants to improove.It´s a big challenge for me as well.
Have a nice day folks 😵

norik1
17. okt 2008

Yeah somebody was very funny here with a meaningless message...oh sorry, nobody was being funny here 😀 😀 😀

Maybe your student only wants to have a feeling that she is doing something for her En, hm? And you´re the one who gives her that feeling 😎

etuska
17. okt 2008

When we were chatting yesterday,she told me she needs someone to guide her and to see her progress and motivate her as well.And it will be a bit difficult for me as well,especially for the lesson preparation as I ´ve never had such a good student.On the otehr hand,I appreciate it,because it forces me to be better as well 🙂

Sorry,I have to go now.Talk to U soon,hopefully.Have a nice day Norik 😉

norik1
17. okt 2008

U 2 Etuska 😀 😀

etuska
19. okt 2008

Hi girls,where are U?I should be doing some useful things rather than sit in front of my computer,but I just can´t resist 😀

norik1
20. okt 2008

Hi Etuska, been away all weekend, went to Vysne Ruzbachy with Filip... it was amazing watching him "swimming", his eyes totally wide open with amusement...really nice way to spend your weekend 😵