English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

alexandra
1. máj 2007

I was also working for worldwide company with English as the only language used within..

dankaa
1. máj 2007

hi guys!

thats great idea writing in English !I used to be able as a nanny in London. 😉 I was taking care of a disabled girl named Emma

sharlotta
1. máj 2007

And what are you doing today? I've just got up... 😅 But I needed it because I was very exhausted by the last weekend.

newyorkgirl
1. máj 2007

sharlotta I wish to be waking up at this time, you can switch with me some time, my baby wakes up at 7-8 every day and also one feeding at night 🙂

alexandra
1. máj 2007

I was baking bread, and now got dressed and on the way to Zelezna Studnicka :D

sharlotta
1. máj 2007

🙄 That's why I hesitate to be mother...And I feel too young to be mother, too despite I'm 26 and a half exactly! 😲

mimi
1. máj 2007

Sharlotta,good morning then 😀 😉 what did you do last weekend when you are so exhausted?

dankaa
1. máj 2007

alex thats unusual !do you have some baking machine?

newyorkgirl
1. máj 2007

alex, yummy yummy in mi tummy 😀 I mean in your tummy in this case 😝 and have a nice trip with Michael, he is a very sweet baby, my sister just wanted to see his pictures today 🙂 are you

newyorkgirl
1. máj 2007

coming to Trencin some time?

sharlotta
1. máj 2007

On Friday we helped my husband's mother in the garden and to tidy her house up all the day because she wants to sell it, on Saturday we went shopping to Ukraine. We got up at 4am and came back at 11.30pm because the Slovak officers are lazy and they held as at the customs for 7 hours. On Sunday I got up early again and I had to do some urgent things to work and at 6.30 we travelled back to BA from PO and we went to bed at 1am

newyorkgirl
1. máj 2007

sharlotta wow busy busy 😲

sharlotta
1. máj 2007

So that's why I'm glad it's holiday today and I could sleep till late

meggi
autor
1. máj 2007

www.englishpage.com - super link for learn English 😉
I´m now busy because my daughter is ill. 😢

emjee
1. máj 2007

hi everybody, good idea this "english-writting room" 😉

sharlotta
2. máj 2007

Hello, how are you girls? I've just come from work and I'm going to have another English lesson 🙄 at 4pm.

libeth
2. máj 2007

hello girls, I'm new in this room. Iĺl stay at job for 20 minutes, and I'm going to take my prax lessons in one of child house in Trnava. Because I need it for writing my seminar work.

newyorkgirl
2. máj 2007

libeth don't understand what you are trying to say really 😅

sharlotta, I think it is greaat for you to practise your English all the time, I was in NY with my friend, English teacher also, but she found out she couldn't speak as well as she thought, she got much better after few months 🙂

sharlotta
2. máj 2007

Yes, speaking is the most difficult language skill and I don't speak much English at school because I always explain grammar in Slovak and I translate, read,listen... but speak. I have some lessons of English conversation, but I realized that I feel uncomfortable as a student...😅 I always want to take initiative and lead the lesson 😅 Professional deformation....

libeth
2. máj 2007

sorry, my english is not so good.

newyorkgirl
2. máj 2007

libeth, practise makes perfect 🙂

sharlotta, I like the last sentence 😀

leto79
2. máj 2007

sharlotta I dont think you are too young to be mother, but it mostly depends on your feelings... I am nearly 28 and I already want to be a mother ...

sharlotta
2. máj 2007

😀 😝 That's when I stopped and started to think it was time to change the job because I would go crazy soon...Teachers are teachers... 😅
Leto79 I don't think I'm young...I just think I have plenty of time to become a mother 😅 I'm afraid of many things...I'm really scared... 😲

dankaa
2. máj 2007

hi everybody!

our daughter put on weight 210 g in last 6 days!its a record so far!

meggi what is your daughter coping with?

kiwuska
2. máj 2007

just a short good-night rhyme for our kids:
Teddy-bear, teddy-bear look around.
Teddy-bear, teddy-bear touch the ground
Teddy-bear, teddy-bear switch off the light
Teddy-bear, teddy-bear say: good night

If you have a teddy bear, you can show the actions while telling the rhyme

madeleine
2. máj 2007

this is a really nice theme... i would like to have more time to speak or write some letter to natives to improve my english... i´m having a friend in germany, and from time to time, it§s really good to write something in german... 🙂

vavka33
3. máj 2007

Hi everybody.
I have good link-http://www.sitesforteachers.com/index.html
I am a teacher and this page is so practise. 😉

lasenka
3. máj 2007

vavka
are you a teacher of English? 😉 If yes, so do I. 😎 But my English isn´t getting better in primary school, there isn´t too much for communication 😔

newyorkgirl
3. máj 2007

oh boy, this is turning into a teachers' topic 😀 am I the only NO teacher in here? 😝 but I love English, so no problem 😀

lasenka
3. máj 2007

NYgirl
where do you use your English so?