English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

karthur
31. mar 2008

Yes, I wont wonder if he will call me next week and he will act like nothing happened. 😀
Tourism.
Where are you teaching?

etuska
31. mar 2008

IP 🙂

weroni
31. mar 2008

hey girls are u training to be writers? 😅 four pages in two days 😀 great 😉

how are u? anything new? today the weather was beautiful - I had almost all of my classes outside - kids didn´t want to be inside 🙂 so we enjoyed the sun a little 🙂 if only the weather could stay the same... but it´s going to turn worse again 😠 crazy time... one day 20 degrees, another half less... 😠
let´s hope it´ll become better soon 🙂

etuska: have you deleted your photos? 😕 or didn´t u have any? I´m not sure but I think u had albums, didn´t u?

karthur
31. mar 2008

I am ging to bed... 🙄 Good night girls.

etuska
31. mar 2008

Karthur-good night

Weroni-IYes,I had an album,but I decided to delete it as some strange people join this web site 😠

weroni
31. mar 2008

etus: hm, I see... that´s also why my husband is angry with me because of putting my belly´s photos here... 😨

etus: your child´s already sleeping? 🙂

etuska
31. mar 2008

finally she felt asleep,but it took her longer time 😒 I have to work a lot tonight,so I´m about to finish.I have to be im school at 7a.m tomorrow 😠 -long day.
And what about you?

weroni
31. mar 2008

etus: I´m waiting for my husband - he´s working out in the garage. As soon as he´s here we´re going to bed 🙂
fortunately I don´t have to get up early tomorrow - I´ll teach at home all the day tomorrow. Well - not all the day but since 3pm 🙂

so I wish u good sleeping when u have to leave the bed so soon tomorrow...
I feel a little sick today - something´s trying to get me but I´ll fight it 😀

weroni
1. apr 2008

nobody here today? 😅

karolinkafe
1. apr 2008

hello I'm here. but i don't speak english very well 😅 . I'm watching TV with my darling and we eat some small crackers. So tomorrow I will cry that I'm fat 😀

karthur
1. apr 2008

Hello, I ma here.

weroni
1. apr 2008

good evening girls 🙂
how are u today?
where´s etuska? don´t u know? 🙂

karthur
1. apr 2008

I dont know. I am listening to some gypsy songs 😀

etuska
2. apr 2008

Hallo ladies 😉 I was so tired yesterday that I felt asleep imediately and tonight I have to work on some translations,so Iĺl come later to see if someone dropped few lines 😉

weroni
2. apr 2008

karthur: do u mean something like "gypsy kings"? 🙂 I like them 🙂

etuska: well, good luck at translating, first of all - have a great patience 😉 what kind of translations are u going to do? my last one was about power plant I think... 😅

etuska
2. apr 2008

...should be something from mechanical engineering 😝 -my husband is trying to use it in his diploma thesis.

etuska
2. apr 2008

hi girls,
where are you?Weroni,how was your day?

karthur
2. apr 2008

Hello, hello... 🙂

weroni
2. apr 2008

etus: this morning I visited my doctor as I´ve had sore throat since yesterday 🙄 and what´s worse - my left ear started aching this morning, too. And as my husband is ill I decided to visit Dr. She wanted to give me some atbcs but I didn´t want (I had ones at Christmas) so I don´t want to take another 😒
So she agreed with my idea to stay in bed for two-three days - without any pills. And I was so tired when we arrived home that I fell asleep just after writing here 😅
But I feel a bit better now 🙂

etuska
2. apr 2008

...I felt asleep with my daughter and have woken up just now. 😉

weroni
3. apr 2008

morning everybody 🙂

anybody here today? 😉

etuska
3. apr 2008

yeah,me 🙂 but I´m about to go to the doctor´s,so see you later 😉
Weroni,you are at home today,aren´t U?How do you feel?Do you think you are expecting a baby girl or boy? 😉

weroni
3. apr 2008

etuska: yes, I decided to stay at home today I feel much better than yesterday but mornings are bad 😒 yesterday evening my ear was aching for a very long time... but today the pain is away (thanks God)

etuska I´ve still thought it´s boy 🙂 This feeling has accompanied me since the beginning of my pregnancy, I can´t get rid of it 🙂
And my husband thinks so, too 🙂 So we´ll see 🙂 but at the beginning I dreamed about a girl very much - maybe it was because I have a little 5-year old sister and she was like my own daughter to me 🙂
But since the baby started moving I don´t care 🙂 I can´t wait to hold it if it´s a girl or a boy 🙂

lubina
3. apr 2008

Great subject to write in English....did not think that somebody will come with it but it is great to improve English or to keep in "good conditions" our brains 😀

weroni
3. apr 2008

lubina - yes, this topic surprised me, too 🙂 but I also think it´s interesting idea 🙂
lubi what do u do? where do u live?

ninap1
3. apr 2008

hi girls anybody is here?

weroni
3. apr 2008

ninap: well, I´m here but not for long - I´m going to bed soon today 🙂

ninap1
3. apr 2008

oky maybe tomorrow, i know is later time

weroni
4. apr 2008