English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

karthur
8. apr 2008

2 last pics. are from Greece, just to see how beautifull the sea is there. 😎

gabika11
8. apr 2008

You are very good aunt... 😉

gabika11
8. apr 2008

I"ll go to sleep, so good night... 😉

karthur
8. apr 2008

Thank you and good night 😎

etuska
8. apr 2008

Karthur-where are you from?I think I ´ve seen you before 😉

karthur
8. apr 2008

Really? Where? I am from KE.

etuska
8. apr 2008

Karthur Ip-and rather in Slovak 😉

duskaf
8. apr 2008

Hello girls.
My dream has come true. We have a garden, our garden, our beautiful garden. I can´t believe and Iám so happy. Have you seen a beautiful film THE SECRET GARDEN. I saw it when I was an aupair in London. I believe our garden will be full of secrets too.

weroni
9. apr 2008

Hi ladies... 🙂

how are u today? My coxae is aching so much today ☹ I can´t even lift my left leg... strange that just the left side is problem...

stanka7
9. apr 2008

Hi Weroni,Whot did you do?This idea is very good .I think write English.I learn English only six months.So,I still don´t know speek and write very well,but I try.

etuska
9. apr 2008

Welcome Stanka7,hey Duskaf 😉
I believe that you must be happy having a garden.We have a huge one,but unfortunatelly,I don´t have time for it ☹
We had a meeting in work til 5p.m,so I´m really tired and I have to prepare for tomorrow 😒 and also correct some tests ☹
I´m looking forward to weekend.

ifrimka
9. apr 2008

hi girls. if you want to polish up your english, go to www.askdrsears.com and you can find out about any wories you can have with your babies. take care.

stanka7
10. apr 2008

Thank you Etuska.Where do you work?If, I can to know.

weroni
10. apr 2008

hello stanka7 🙂
what did u mean when asking "what did you do"? Did you mean - my coxae aches? If so, I didn´t do anything - just my bones are getting prepared for giving birth... and as I am very slim, hmm, "thin" is better expression 😝 😀 it´s more painful (I guess 😕 )
I´ve had this problem for already more than a week - I hope it´ll disappear soon because I really have problems with moving, especially when I travel a lot - the biggest problem is to get in and out from the car several times a day...
But - I´m trying to see the "better part" of this problem - maybe my giving birth will be easier 😀

weroni
10. apr 2008

ifrimka: great link, thanks 😉

etuska
10. apr 2008

Hi girls,how was your day.?...because I was really busy and another busy day is also waiting for me.I´m really looking forward to weekend 😉

stanka7
10. apr 2008

weroni,sorry I wrote my question wrong.I thought why you can´t lift left leg... 😕 ...I had problems with moving too. 😲

lasenka
12. apr 2008

Hi Sharlotta 😉 I haven´t seen you for ages, too 😵
How are you? I am studying American literature for my exam which I am taking next week 😖

sharlotta
12. apr 2008

Oh, good luck in your exams then.I'm qiute ok, I'm looking for a new job but I don't know what I want to do. The only thing I know is that I want to have holydays for two months 😅 The earliest date for starting new job is september so I have a lot of time I hope. 😅

lasenka
12. apr 2008

Well, according to your requirements there is only one thing you can do - teaching English 🙂

sharlotta
12. apr 2008

I would be glad to teach English but just in case I would teach people who realy want to learn. I'm disappointed by teaching idiots. Really. And...my boss is an idiot,too. I don't know if he is not even bigger than those who I teach.

sharlotta
12. apr 2008

I am totally fed up with my job.

lasenka
12. apr 2008

😀 😀 😀 funny 😀
Are you dead certain that you´re leaving?

sharlotta
12. apr 2008

Yes I'm. That's not funny I'm seriously angry. I had an argument with "the big mufty" last week. It was my period and I was really sick and I spent all the night in the toilet.I was finally able to go to bed at 6 so I just wrote a message to my colleague to tell them I was sick and I wouldn't come to work. And it was a big problem I didn't call him personally 'cause he is so important that I have to wake up after being awake the whole night just to call him. The next day I went to his office and told him what I thought of that. I was really furious and told him that being more "human" wouldn't hurt him. I'm sorry for my grammar and spelling but I'm writting very fast.

lasenka
12. apr 2008

sharlotta - sorry, for "funny", but I understand you and don´t excuse yourself, your English is excellent 😉 I wish I had such a good English as you 😔

sharlotta
12. apr 2008

Thanks 😅 I'm not angry with you. I had to release it all. I like teaching but not at that school anymore. I don't even know if I want to teach. And now write something about you.

lasenka
12. apr 2008

Well as I have already written I am studying for the last exam and then in 2 months I am taking the state exam and then... no more school in my life!!! I like teaching as well, but I teach English in primary school and I find it a bit boring for me... the only thing I desire for is a baby, so in 2 months we are going to try to conceive a baby (sorry for grammar 😉 )

sharlotta
12. apr 2008

😀 😀 😀 😀 That's what I said after my state exam... 😀 😀 😀 😀 But now I'm thinking about studying psychology but it's not possible for me to interrupt working and start studying again. And I'm thinking about the baby as well. Forget the grammar. The natives have horrible grammar themselves. Teaching at primary school...hmmm...It can be nice but I'm not good at communicating with little children.

sharlotta
12. apr 2008

Lasenka, where do you study?

lasenka
12. apr 2008

you don´t need to interrupt working, just study in external form as me 😉 I study in Nitra... Actually I don´t teach small children but these olders, but only a few of them are really interested in English, so I can cut myself into pieces - they don´t care 😒