English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

etuska
7. okt 2008

Norik-I´m not sure.I studied on Faculty of Humanities and Natural Sciences 😉

norik1
7. okt 2008

ok, Last year I finished my pedagogical studies there - I had Ivana Cimermanova as a teacher 😀

etuska
7. okt 2008

so you are right then 😀 Ivana is a great person 🙂 and what do you do now?

norik1
7. okt 2008

in your IP....middle management

etuska
7. okt 2008

Norik-you´ve got a lovely baby boy 🙂 Are are U on a maternity leave at the moment?

norik1
7. okt 2008

Just looked in your album...that NI is sooooo beautiful...always wanted to see Giant´s Causeway....wow...and your young lady is soooo sweet in that green tiger-George jumper....

etuska
7. okt 2008

I was just thinking about opening a language school if we come back to Slovakia ,because I´d like to have another baby or 2 🙂 and work only part-time.I dream about a little bussiness,just to earn sth. and stay in touch with English because I love teaching,but only those who are motivated 🙂

weroni
7. okt 2008

evening 🙂 I am glad this topic is still alive, however, I don´t have much time to spend here 😅
how are u girls? etuska when are u going to come back home? approx?

norik1
7. okt 2008

yeah, same dream 😀 Don´t worry, you´ll make it🙂 just do not be very friendly, rather professional - people here in SVK are soooo envious....when R U planning to come back?

etuska
7. okt 2008

Norik-I really don´t know-depends on many aspects.We´ve been in the N.Ireland only for 3 months-too short time to say so.
Well,the country is nice but the weather is awfull.

Weroni-I think we will visit Slovakia in summer

weroni
7. okt 2008

etuska - visit? that means u plan to stay in NI for longer time? 🙂

etuska
7. okt 2008

Weroni-we don´t know really.If we don´t find a proper job here,we will probably move to England

norik1
7. okt 2008

Well, I believe it must be horrid... but that what we english-language-lovers love about the British Isles, don´t we? 😀 😀 😀

norik1
7. okt 2008

oh forgot - yes, long holiday => maternity leave 🙂 & back to my job - yes, I love it, everyday something else, but its a behind-the-desk job, little movement..lots of pc work but soooo funny sometimes 😀

etuska
7. okt 2008

Yeah 😀 Norik,I just love being here just because of English I can here all around 🙂 and I can use it every day and see how my daughter learns new words every day 🙂 That´s worth it!

norik1
7. okt 2008

I just hope my Filipaldi will be able to speak some EN before school time...I don´t know how but i´ll do my best to teach him something. Do you speak to Mishka in EN? or only SVK?

etuska
7. okt 2008

shoul be "hear"-sorry 😀

norik1
7. okt 2008

😀 allophones 😀

etuska
7. okt 2008

Norik-both 😉 I know it is confusing,but she doesn´t mind it as she is very eager to learn English. I like reading theories about how to teach and methodological stuff,but reality is sometimes different 🙂

I just can´t imagine to speak to her only English.It´s not natural for me

weroni
7. okt 2008

so etus u aren´ t going to come back to SK to live here, are u? u simply wanna stay abroad that s it? 🙂

etuska
7. okt 2008

Weroni-no way 😝 But we would like to stay in the UK for couple of years,maybe 2-3 and then come back to Slovakia.We will see

norik1
7. okt 2008

Yep - as it wasn´t natural for me to speak to my baby ALOUD before it was born - I felt stupid - I can´t explain it but it was like "gimme some pills I speak to myself"...

etuska
7. okt 2008

Norik 😀

norik1
7. okt 2008

😀

norik1
7. okt 2008

Going to bed, hopefully my son will sleep tight till the morning light.... have nice dreams 😵

etuska
7. okt 2008

Good night.Sleep well 😵 😵

norik1
8. okt 2008

hallo 😀

weroni
8. okt 2008

etuska I see 🙂

norik so if u had seen me when I was pregnant you would have thought something very strange about me 😀 I was talking to Ester in my belly all the time since I felt the first movements of her 🙂
I told her "I love you" at least one hundred times a day 😀 and I put the headphones on my belly so that she could listen to music, I was repeating her what we would do together after her birth and so on 😀

etuska
9. okt 2008

weroni-really? 😀

etuska
9. okt 2008

anyone for English chat tonight? 🙂