English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

norik1
24. okt 2008

Etuska Im glad 😵

I have just finished ironing - feeling like an Iron lady he he - and still left something for tomorrow...sometimes I feel that my life is one big ironing... 😀 😀 absolutely hate ironing so I do it only once-twice a month but you should see that pile of clothes....bleee 😝 😝 my fault, l know...

duskaf
24. okt 2008

Hello Norik, Iam so tired, but I´am still here. And I don´t respect PC- sighns thatś it is the highest time to go to the bed.

norik1
24. okt 2008

me too 😀 😀 my men are already in bed, sound asleep....and me like an owl here 😀 😀 so what? Shall I kill myself? 😀 😀 Yes, Im an addict and I thank my health insurance company for financing my treatment chi chi 😀 😀 😀

duskaf
24. okt 2008

But Iam sure, that this speciall addiiction is not so destroyd. 😀 😀 😀

norik1
24. okt 2008

Noooo, it´s not so bad... 😀 but now I´ll rather go to bed cause I cant see anything.... 😀

Good nite Duska 😵

duskaf
24. okt 2008

Good night Norushka. 😵

etuska
25. okt 2008

Hi girls,
I can see that you were chatting up to 1a.m 😝 I was so tired that I went to bed quite early 🙂 We have an awful weather here,so I send my husband to Tesco to do some shopping and I´m going to cook soup.I´ve already prepared the main course yesterday,so I´m not so busy.

Ironing-it depends-sometimes I love it,sometimes I hate it 🙂 but I iron only Miska´s shirts to school and few other things.Fortunatelly my Darling doesn´t wear shirts(so far) 🙂
Wishing U lovely Saturday 😉

etuska
25. okt 2008

I managed to do all the ironing I was supposed to do 🙂 and I practice my English as well (watching Captain Nemo)-I love 2 in 1 activities 😀

Hope U had nice day.In N.Ireland it´s been raining the whole day 😝 but I´m just in the mood to hang up the clothes, hoover and have a nice cup of tea 🙂

What about U?

norik1
25. okt 2008

Etuska I ALWAYS watch a film when ironing - without it I consider ironing a waste of time 😀 hi hi
Weather here was quite ok, windy, about 15 degrees...not so bad considering its end of october 😉 but only for a short walk out 😀 😀

etuska
25. okt 2008

http://www.slovakia.travel/intropage.aspx?l=2

...and sth. more about Slovakia in English 😉

duskaf
25. okt 2008

Norushka as for ironing I used to do the same. Now i reduce ironing- only some clothes.
And I remembered you today. When we were returning from Prešov, I saw a very cute car- similar like your lovely Vilmuška. And do you know, what was sighned on it--- RÝCHLE PIPY
Girls can you translate this sentence from Etuška please- I´m just in the mood to hang up the clothes, hoover ...

norik1
25. okt 2008

Duska "este mam naladu vyvesat pradlo, povysavat a dat si salku caju" 😀

duskaf
25. okt 2008

Norik a ja som si myslela, že je to nejaká taká fráza, čo znamená niečo celkom iné, lebo to ... to hang up the clothes, mi tam nesedelo, ostatné som rozumela, ďakujem.

kivec
25. okt 2008

Hi girls, I read you every day, but I haven't got much time for writing. 😒
When you are talking about ironing, I am about to do some ironing tonight. 😝 Norik I am same as you, I neglect it for a long time and then I've got mountines of laundry. Like tonight. 😝 😀 And I also watch some film and drink wine. 😉 But I can;t now as I am breastfeeding. ☹ But I can still watch the film. 🙂

duskaf
25. okt 2008

Hello Kivec. 😵

norik1
25. okt 2008

One day in England I got drunk while ironing 😀 Mother used to make me a drink - gin-tonic and I way young and stupid so I thought oh what an idea, having a drink while ironing... hmmm so I put ice into the glass, poured some gin...some more gin (you dont know how much is there b/c there is that ice) and some little tonic....when I finished, I was drunk 😀 since then I dont drink while ironing hi hi

Duska thats nice 😵 what color was it?

duskaf
25. okt 2008

It was orange.

weroni
25. okt 2008

evening girls 🙂

could I invite one my friend to join us here? She would like to practise her English but she doesn´t have many opportunities to do so...
wouldn´t u mind?

kivec
25. okt 2008

Weroni, of course we wouldn't mind. Just bring her in. 😉

And, hello Duska. 🙂

weroni
25. okt 2008

kivec and what about your little star? 😵 how´s she? good girl? 😵

kivec
25. okt 2008

Weroni, she is a lttle darling, thank you for asking. It's been 3 weeks now, that she sleeps all night through. I believe it stays that way. Ans she communicate with us moore now, so we are enjoying it a lot.
And what about yours little star? Do you still carry her in a sling?

etuska
25. okt 2008

Hi girls,I´m back again.I did my ironing and didn´t get drunk 😀 and cooked lunch for tomorrow-yummy pork with even yummier sauce 😀

lulu21
25. okt 2008

baby co znamena i miss you all? dakujem ak mi to prelozite

etuska
25. okt 2008

Lullu-vsetci mi chybate 😉

lulu21
25. okt 2008

dakujem etuska 🙂

etuska
25. okt 2008

😉

etuska
25. okt 2008

anybody home? 😅

duskaf
25. okt 2008

Iam "háčkujem" a little spaciall cap for my Veronka. I have fun, because it looks like anythink but not cap 😀

etuska
25. okt 2008

Duska 😀 I have no idea how to translate the word "hackujem" 🙂