English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

duskaf
4. jan 2009

Iam here. What are you doing? What do you like? What are you looking for?

duskaf
4. jan 2009

Luci- your family is beautiful.

teodorka
4. jan 2009

hallo,
Iam here too.How are you today ?What is the weather in your city?

duskaf
4. jan 2009

Hi Teodorka. Iam fine, thank you. We have snow in Košice. It is freezing.

teodorka
4. jan 2009

😖 I want snow too.I am sad ,we have not snow bad it is cold

luciauk
4. jan 2009

thank you duskaf. Im from Košice originally 😀 but now we live in Northampton, UK. It´s freeze here, but not snowing at all. ☹ Im gonna cook something slovakian, halušky today 😉

duskaf
4. jan 2009

Luci- halušky 😀

teodorka
4. jan 2009

I love halusky with curd(tvaroh)?What halusky do you cook?

teodorka
4. jan 2009

I am was cook yesterday ,today i am free 🙂

kivec
4. jan 2009

Hi girls,
I am also very happy that this theme came back to live. I haven't been here for ages. My little Esther keeps me really busy. So I just read some topics sometimes but I haven't got time to write. But when I saw that this theme is back I couldn't resist and I had to write at least few sentences. It's also nice to see new people here. 🙂 And I also wish you all a very happy year 2009.

etuska
4. jan 2009

Kiveeec 🙂
I´m happy to see U back again.All the best for U and your lovely family as well. 🙂

duskaf
4. jan 2009

Hi Kivec.
Nice, to see you again. I believe that lots of beautiful whiles are waiting for you and your family during this year. Manage everything. Take care.

gabii83
4. jan 2009

hi girls, today my little girl had not wanted to sleep - sorry for more mistakes - but i have alone english learn, without teacher, because i have not time to go to teacher....

it´s so wonderful to write with people which lived in England and so....
luciauk where do you live??

duskaf
4. jan 2009

Hi Gabi. You are very diligent. I believe that your English will improve. It is very good to read children book in Enlish and watch an English fairy- tales.

luciauk
4. jan 2009

Some of you are really cute with your writing. My daughter is laughing. But you ll improve very quickly, I hope so. My English is not brilliant and I live in England for 2 and a half years. But, she is laughing of me and my husband as well 😀 😀

We had halušky with cheese today 😉

teodorka
4. jan 2009

luciauk,
I know that my English is laugh.I laughing too.What is you receive in UK?Do you work there?Do you like there?My husband worked in London-He was a truck driver.He is at home now.

luciauk
4. jan 2009

I dont work now. But I use to talk to my neighbour a lot, to moms at school etc. I cant answer all of your questions, because I didnt understand 😀 For example: What is you receive in UK?

teodorka
4. jan 2009

😀

duskaf
4. jan 2009

Don´t worry Teodorka. Everybody was a beginner. It will be definitely better. If you learn English everyday your vocabulary will be better. If you read in English, you will learn grammar in sentences.

teodorka
4. jan 2009

I understand all ,but i dont know translate sk to eng language.
luciauk,
please translate :ako si sa dostala do UK? This is the for example :What is ....

duskaf
4. jan 2009

It is not ease to translate from Slovak. Living in London for 5 months was the best practice for me. But still I must learn and learn and learn.

teodorka
4. jan 2009

Luciauk ,
I think : Why you living in the Uk?
duskaf,
and you go to your husband in London?

duskaf
4. jan 2009

Teodorka, I was there 11 years ago.

teodorka
4. jan 2009

There was Uk 11 years ? I understend well?

etuska
4. jan 2009

Hi girls 🙂
I agree with Duska.To go abroad is the best practice ever,but even if you live in Slovakia you can learn English properly,but you have to be well motivated 😉

norik1
4. jan 2009

Hi giiiiiiiirrrrrrllllssss 🙂

Missed you so much Etuska, Duska, Kivec 🙂 Wish you all the best in 2009 and hope you and your families will be fine 😀

Welcome all new girls and LET´S PRACTICE 😀 😀 😀

Duska I was in UK 11 yrs ago as well 🙂 but in Bournemouth...beautiful city...I wish I saw this city once again...

etuska
4. jan 2009

Hi Norik 😉
I sent U an e-mail.Thanks a lot for your help.
How did you spend X-mas?

norik1
4. jan 2009

Xmas was fine, day before Xmas a drunk man on the smallest car on Earth (kia picanto) bumped into my car, parked nicely right in front of our block of flats... Thank you drunk man for new spare parts on my 2-year-old car....

etuska
4. jan 2009

Norik 😒
Did the insurance company paid for it?

norik1
4. jan 2009

On 24th the door from my kitchen to larder broke down.... now it´s quite cold in my kitchen, horrible draught... 5 minutes before dinner I broke down a glass bottle with flour... and when we finally started opening presents - waited for our son´s little eyes sparkling with happiness - he fell asleep... nice first Xmas 😉