English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

ninap1
4. apr 2008

and maybe I am here late again and everybody are sleeping right now ☹ 😅

etuska
5. apr 2008

Hi ladies,
I´m almost sure that everybody is sleeping at the moment.Well,except girls from the US 😉 I was writing some CVs and translating references,so that´s why I´m still here,but about to go to bed soon. My daughter will be up in 3 hours,so I´d better go.Good night 😉

weroni
5. apr 2008

etus: hi 🙂 so you can´t escape from the translations? 🙂
sometimes I do my best at night, too 😉 it´s difficult to explain but sometimes you can´t focus your mind at the work you must do during day... but when all the disturbing things dissapear with the coming night - you can work easily 🙂

etuska
5. apr 2008

Hi Weroni,that´s right.I just have to work in the night because during the day it is impossible. I´m going to cook some lunch and do some houseworks as well.Busy ,busy 🙂 Have a nice day.

PS:How do you feel?How is your baby?The bag already packed? 🙂

weroni
5. apr 2008

etuska, my day´s also busy - I did some shopping in the morning, then cooked the lunch as some friends arrived to work in the yard today, then I cleared up some mess (the rest is still waiting for me ;-D)
and I´ve got enough... the times when any light "work" makes me tired are already coming... 😅

what about me - I feel very well (except getting tired easily - but it´s normal 🙂 )and I´ve had quite coxae aches since Tuesday - it´s probably getting prepared for the baby´s arrival 🙂
So I don´t mind it - just at night I´ve got some problems with changing my position...

And the baby? Such an active creature! 😀 We´re enjoying its movements and "trainings" with my husband 🙂 That´s why I would love to be pregnant for seven more months 😀

etuska
5. apr 2008

Weroni,you will change your mind in few weeks. 😉 I´m gonna finish tidying up 😉 ...I feel like in a strange dream today-too sleepy,not able to concetrate.Fortunatelly, it is not needed when claening the mess 😉

kitty68
5. apr 2008

May i join u?

weroni
5. apr 2008

etus: it´s probable that I´ll change my mind 🙂 but now I am enjoying the joys of the 32nd week 🙂

etus what about strange mood - I´ve felt like that for about two weeks - I can´t explain it but somehow I´m not interested in anything, I cry for anything (for example yesterday I visited my parents and I was watching a fairy tale with my youngest sister (5,5 year) and I almost started crying at one sad scene 😅 🙄 )
I´m fed up with these terrible moods and I hope they´ll disappear soon....

kity: sure thing 😉

etuska
5. apr 2008

Kitty-welcome and write sth, about you 😉

Weroni-Itś normal,don´t worry.About the mood...-be careful,it is really changeable as you can see,but it might happen that after the birth,you can have baby blues.I experienced it as well 😒 and I also had to study for my state exams when Michelle was only 2 weeks old.It was very very difficult time.Don´t be afraid to ask for help your husband and other relatives.

weroni
6. apr 2008

etus: well when I did babysitting in one family with two boys - their mother also told me about the baby blues - she had it after both births...
I hope I´ll never experience it even though I know it can happen to anybody. But I´ve got a big support in my husband - he´ll help me with everything, I know it 🙂
I see he suffer always when I have those coxae aches... I hope he´ll be fine at the birth 😀
It´s strange to see a strong man feeling scared and unable to help 🙂 and when I see him like this I love him even more 😀 😵

etuska
6. apr 2008

...I had the same feeling when my Darling was present during the birth of our daughter.He told me that he wanted to help me somehow but didn´t know what to do. 😉
And the best thing he could do was simply to be with me.I was really happy,that he was there

weroni
6. apr 2008

yes etus, you´re right - some men try to "avoid" being at birth saying "I won´t be able to help you and that´ll make me feel really bad" 😀 😀
but as you said - just their presence makes a lot 😉 and I am also happy my husband wants to be with me 🙂
but... I can´t show him any birth pics or videos 😀 I have already tried to but I wasn´t succesful 😀 He started saying he wouldn´t be with me if I continue in showing that things 😀

etuska
6. apr 2008

...I didn´t want to see it myself,otherwise I would be scared to death 🙂 I knew I have to think positively and to survive 😀 and I had a wonderful time giving birth to our daughter.There was a lot of pain,but the whole "thing" last only 4 hours,so it wasn´t so bad 😉

weroni
6. apr 2008

etus that´s great 🙂 I also hope my baby´s arrival will be easy and nice 😀
I´d love to give birth in water - that´s been my dream since my youngest sister was born five years ago 😅 😀
but it can´t happen "too fast" as the maternity clinic in Topolcany is about 77 km faraway from us 😀

etuska
7. apr 2008

Hi everybody,
Where are you?It seems that we have a pretty nice dialogue with Weroni 😀 😀 😀 -don´t worry,you can join us.
I´m going to take a shower and then I have to work on my lesson plans,but you can add sth. 😉

etuska
7. apr 2008

...Well,I´m about to finish my lesson plans 😉 -we should revise 3 topics-Slovakia, Ecological problems +William Shakespeare 😉

mexx
8. apr 2008

Hey there, how are you all? 🙂
Weroni, so you decide to give birth in Topolcany? When I was younger (am I really old? 😕) 😀 I wanted to give birth to my child there, but my friend told me, it´s no so good as it looks... So I don´t know now... 😕

weroni
8. apr 2008

etus: seems we´re still here alone 😅
yesterday I had a very busy day so I didn´t have time to check it here...

etuska
8. apr 2008

Mexx-hallo there 😉
I wanted to give birth in Banska Stiavnica,but later I decid for Kosice-itś closer.Have to go to the kindergarten for my little Princess.Talk to U later 😉

weroni
8. apr 2008

mexx: hi, well, I chose Topolcany because of a great amount of good experiences I´ve "collected" 😀 since my youngest sister´s birth 🙂 (5 years ago 😉
and I also watch the topic about it here 🙂 and almost all the women who gave birth there are satisfied 🙂
well, u know - there isn´t a clinic where would be everything perfect - you always find someone who is not satisfied or who didn´t have very good experience... It´s the same everywhere...
So I hope I´ll be one of those satisfied ones 🙂 and other thing is that Topolcany is the nearest hospital where I could give birth in a tube - then I could go just to Banska Stiavnica or Bojnice 😀 and I really won´t want to have a trip around whole Slovakia when travelling to maternity clinic 😀
Oh, I almost forgot - there is also one maternity clinic in Dunajska Streda (what is much more closer than To) and there is also a tube but it isn´t a place that would attract me 😖

gabika11
8. apr 2008

zuzana76, hi, I have got problems with the spanish, it is so difficult for me, especially pronuntiation. Have you been studying it only from books or did you visit some courses or listen some audio? 😒

karthur
8. apr 2008

Hi girls 🙂

gabika11
8. apr 2008

I would like to lerarn spanish language so much, but I do not understand, why it is so difficult for me...

gabika11
8. apr 2008

Hi Karthur.

karthur
8. apr 2008

How are you today?

etuska
8. apr 2008

Hi girls 😉
Gabika-beginnings are always a bit difficult,but don´t worry.You just need to practice it every day 😉

gabika11
8. apr 2008

Thanks fine, weather was nice an we were in o doctor with Karolina with the legs and it is right now, so I am very satisfiad... 😉

gabika11
8. apr 2008

Etuska, yes, but as you are older as difficult it is for you 😉

karthur
8. apr 2008

Karolina? The same as ours 🙂

gabika11
8. apr 2008

I listened one audio woth the tourist phrases, but it is nt so good, I think ☹