English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

weroni
28. okt 2008

etuska you will carry your second baby 😉

etuska
28. okt 2008

I know that Halloween is (thanks to God 😀 ) not widely spread in Slovakia,but maybe it will be interesting for you to read this "short" article about that festival which origin is actually in Ireland!!! 😀 😝

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween

Enjoy it 🙂

weroni
28. okt 2008

etuska aren´t u in bed yet? 😅 😀 I´ve just finished Ester´s photo dvd that´s why I am still here 😉 but I am already leaving, too so see u tomorrow 🙂

etuska
28. okt 2008

I´m not tired tonight,so I´m thinking about correcting some exercises from the workbook for my relative 😉

etuska
29. okt 2008

well,not really 😅 I decided to translate the document from the Ministry of Education and I realized only now that in fact I can also teach younger kids-wow!(it means that it will be really much easier for me to get a teaching job next year-hopefully).
I can teach English(age range 6-19year-old) and Geography (10-19year-old) that´s pretty good.I wonder whether it will be really that easy 😅

norik1
29. okt 2008

Wooooow Etuska keep my fingers crossed for U hope everything goes well 😵

I played with digiscrap a bit yesterday night (thanks to Kivec 😀 - I´m soooo lazy these days) so in short ime I´ll put some new pics to my alb 😵 😵

wow girls its only a morning and the weather here is....soooooo beautiful....cold I bet but beautiful

etuska
29. okt 2008

Good morning everyone
Norik-thanks 😉
Did I mention that it was snowing here yesterday?It was pretty heavy snow but of course nothing is left from it now 🙂
Miska went to school dresses up as a witch,so I´ll ad soem pictures later 🙂
Have a nice day

etuska
29. okt 2008

Hi girls,
I´ve just finished my English lesson and shoul tidy up a bit,but I just don´t feel like to do it 😅 How was your day?

weroni
30. okt 2008

hi girls, I have no idea whether to say "good evening" or "good morning" 😝 😀
I fell asleep with Ester while nursing her in the evening and I woke up two hours ago, I dusted the room, washed the dishes my dear husband had left in the kitchen 🙄 and of course - now - has come to MK 😀

norik do u work in adobe photoshop?

norik1
30. okt 2008

Hi girls 😀

so, my yesterday positive feelings about weather finished in the afternoon... I went to the city with m y colleague (she pushes the pram & I am there only to be the beautiful one 😀 ), fantastic weather...we met so many mothers with children, I thought that every second women in KE has a baby.... so we went for a coffee and then for a lunch....and when we came out of the restaurant it was raining!!!! Grey sky, horrible rain, freezing cold....one wouldn´t believe it was such a lovely weather an hour ago....I had to get to the car so I got soooo wet....luckily Filip was ok, but me and my friend...totally wet 😝 😝

Etuska - waiting for new pics 😵 ...and don´t worry about the tidying, I dont feel like doing any housework this week.... and I will have to b/c we will have a birthday celebration and ALL family will show up...

Weroni I work in Wondershare. Its very easy, you woud say its for children 😵 😵 and there are no layers and such stuff, no 1000 functions you´ll never use... tried working in Gimp before but quit it after a week - had grey hair 😀 😀 not enough time for such complicated program...

duskaf
30. okt 2008

Good morning girls.
Norushka , it was the same with me yesterday. We got wet. And Iam asking- why that horribble weather change has come in the while I have to pick my Dany from school? Yes. Murphy laws.- they work.
Bur what was strange, my Veronka(I carried her in manduca) liked it. Maybe she thought that it was a bath, because she loves bathing.
She was laughing all the time we walked to school and back home. 😀

norik1
31. okt 2008

Hi hi Duskaf Veronka´s such a lovely girl 😀 you must be lucky Mum 🙂 and manduca bath must have been a big fun for her 😀

catjob22
31. okt 2008

Good morning ladies!
It´s been a while I saw you guys writing here, little question - you write just to exercise a language or is there some specific reasos you do so? And what are you talking about usually?
WIll be happy to join!!!
Katka

norik1
31. okt 2008

Hi Katka - welcome here

I would say that it´s a bit from everything - we all are english language lovers 😉 ....and we talk about everything as well 😀 for example tell us something about yourself....

catjob22
31. okt 2008

I am 24 zears old and I have 3 children. First daughter I conceived at 20 and after 2 and half year I got pregnant again and we got twins 🙂 Childrens are my biggest love ever, altough taking me lot of energy and time as well 🙂
i have a private logistic company so I work from mym home. that should be enough for beginning 🙂
Looking forward to speak with all of you!

certisko19
2. nov 2008

hi,
i am new...🙂and i am a student and i haven´t children....can i write with you?🙂my english isn´t best...:(but i want to learn...🙂

kivec
2. nov 2008

Welcome Certisko, of course you can write here, everyone is welcome. The more people will be writing here the better. 🙂 And what do you study?

certisko19
2. nov 2008

hi kivec....thanks...🙂i study a chemistry....🙂

weroni
2. nov 2008

certisko welcom oh no, chemistry? 🤐 😅 I can´t hear that word 😅 😀 nothing bounded with numbers and maths (physics, chemistry and so on...) is for me 😀 my head is simply not set for those stuff 🤐
u can tell me any word in any language and I am probable to remember it but if u show me numbers and tasks like "one car leaves from the A point, another one from the B point, they drive at ... where will they meet?" 🤐 🤐 no way... that´s where my thinking stopps 😀 😔
Simply, I think all of us have "doors" in our heads - some are for languages, some for numbers, somebody has the "language doors" opened and the "number doors" closed but I think that my "number doors" are not only closed but also locked for at least several times 😀

etuska
2. nov 2008

Welcome all new ladies 🙂 I do hope you will come here more regularly and that you´ll enjoy it here.
Weroni-you wrote it so nicely and I really agree with U 🙂

certisko19
3. nov 2008

hi...
i study and live in Kosice....i am 6 years in Kosice,but i don´t come from Kosice.....chemistry... :-d it´s very interesting for me....my name is Lucy... 😝

etuska
3. nov 2008

Hi Lucy
Do you enjoy your studies?By the way, I love Kosice-my husband comes form that city and I studied there as well for 5 years. 😉

etuska
4. nov 2008

Good morning everyone,
I´m going to manage some things, just came here to say hello.
Hope you will have a nice day 😵

certisko19
4. nov 2008

hi etuska,
and i love Kosice too...🙂and where are you living now?what are you studied?🙂

nevesta
4. nov 2008

Certisko: what do you study, alebo what did you study 😉

etuska
4. nov 2008

We live in the Northern Ireland 😉
I studied English language and Geography and I´m so glad that my studies are over, although I have to study permanently to be better and wiser 😀 ,but you know what I mean -no essays, no exams...I just study what I want now.

certisko19
4. nov 2008

ok,thank you nevesta...🙂
wow....Ireland... 🙂...you are glad there?🙂

kivec
4. nov 2008

Hi girls,
I've been neglecting you recently, my little Esther has been very unhappy for several days. She had colic and cried a lot.
And hello Etuska, It's nice to read you again. How are you? Have you got all the necessary papers to start your new job yet?
Certisko, I admire you like chemistry. You must be very clever. 😉 And where did you learn english?

etuska
4. nov 2008

Certisko-yeah,I´m quite happy to be there.It´s beena a big change for the whole family.At least we are improving our English.
Well,Kivec, I still don´t have the permission to start working in the primary school 😒 It should be ready by the end of November, hopefully.
All right girls, sorry to say so,but I´ve got to go.Miska´s lessons finish at 12,so I´d better go now.Have a nice day and hopefully see U all here in the evening 😅

certisko19
4. nov 2008

kivec...why do you admire me?a chemistry is science subject as example law or medicine.... 🙂 i learned english in the school....learned me a teacher from Ireland....