English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

etuska
4. nov 2008

Certisko-really?-an Irish teacher? 😅 How did you like his/her accent,because some people say it is quite difficult to understand it.I ´m gonna play with my daughter and I have to arrange an appointment at the dentist´s for my husband 😖

certisko19
4. nov 2008

etuska: really....irish teacher...i did like her....she was very nice....she said slowly and expressly

etuska
4. nov 2008

Anybody here?
I´m going to read some books to my daughter and when she falls asleep I´ll be back,hopefully.

Certisko-which year do you study at a university?Where are you from?

etuska
4. nov 2008

I wonder,what do you do to practice your English?..because I was thinking about "a learner´s portfolio", I used to have one few months ago, in which I recorded everything I studied,new vocabulary, writings, useful expressions....I think I should do the same now

etuska
5. nov 2008

Hi everyone,
..just dropped here to say hello as I´m going to work on my lesson plans 😉
I came across the book called: IELTS(International English Language Testing System) and the exercises there are pretty hard,but Monika-the lady I tutor has to pass this test,so I´d better study it 😅
How was your day?

weroni
6. nov 2008

etuska how are your lessons going? and what about Miska? Has she already settled down?

kivec your little star looks just like you 🙂 she´s so cute 😵

amee
6. nov 2008

Hi guys, i have not known there is something like this 🙂 Its great to talk in english my god i thought i would not found poeple in Slovakia who could speak proper english. Have nice day ladies 😉

etuska
6. nov 2008

Hi girls,
Weroni-Miska is fine,well settled down,just today she stayed at home ´cause she was caughing all night long ☹ I´m going to prepare a nice breakfast for her and a warm cup of tea as well. Hopefully, she´ll be O.K.
And what about Ester?

Amee-welcome 😉

weroni
6. nov 2008

amee hi 🙂

etuska well we´re sending her a lot of energy to get well soon 🙂 a cup of tea is always great 😵
Ester is fine as she is still full of energy 😀 but I really do love it as I take some of it, too 🙂 she recharges me by that energy and I love it, today we woke up at 10:00 😀

amee
6. nov 2008

Hi girls, today was great weather, wasnt it??????? 🙂

etuska
6. nov 2008

well, depends where u live 😀

amee
6. nov 2008

Ok, we live in Nitra i mean in Slovakia u r possibly somewhere abroad

etuska
6. nov 2008

yeah,exactly 😉 but it wasn´t so bad-at least it wasn´t raining today 😉
We´re going to tidy up the mess we have in the room as Miska was cutting papers 😅 and then I have to put her to bed and try to pack few things as we are moving tomorrow 😝

amee
6. nov 2008

Really???????? Where exactly r u staying???

etuska
6. nov 2008

do you mean in which city? 😕

kivec
6. nov 2008

Hi girls,
Weroni, do you really think that my Esther looks like me? 😉 Because It seems to me that she is like my husband. So I am pleased, that you can see a little bit of me on her. 🙂 And I think that your Ester is very much like you. And she has got a beautifull smile. 🙂 She looks like a very happy baby.

Etuska, where are you moving to? 😲

Welcome Amee. 🙂

amee
6. nov 2008

Thanks Kivec 🙂 . Etuska : yes i mean exactly what city u r moving to

etuska
6. nov 2008

Kivec- only two minutes away from our house 😅 -it´s only temporary due to our house renovations.We´ll come back in a monzh time 😉
Talk to U later 😉

kivec
6. nov 2008

Etuska, you were lucky to find an accomodation for such a short time. 😉 But it must be enoying to move there and then back again, even when you moved to this houe just a few months ago. 😒

etuska
6. nov 2008

kivec -it is,but we want to stay in that house ´cause our relatives live just next door and it´s very safe and quite place 😉

norik1
6. nov 2008

Hi girls - gonna read the stuff from last week 🙂

etuska
6. nov 2008

Hi Norik-I´m just reading an e-mail from a friend of mine who is travelling along Vietnam-very interesting reading though 😀

norik1
6. nov 2008

Etus I was thinking whether you foud an accommodation for that one month but I can see you did 🙂

I finally finished calendar with pictures of our son... final confirming that order by email was such a pleasure 🙂 don´t want to work with pictures for a while 🙂 but now I have a great x-mas present for whole family hi hi

norik1
6. nov 2008

hey girls - wasn´t so much to read! What did you do last week? 😵

I needed a break from PC - l was like an addict...first thing in the mornin - pc, last thing in the evening - pc 😕

etuska
6. nov 2008

Norik-I´m the same 😀 always here,but have to change it for a time being 😅

weroni
7. nov 2008

kivec, well, my mother in law has always said that my daughter is just like me 😀 but I see my husband in her, too 😀 funny 😅 well, the day after her birth I thought I would take a "motherhood test" to see if she really was mine - she didn´t have anything from me at all - she was just like my husbands copy 😀 but later, several weeks after, I started seing myself in her, too 🙂 Now we think she is such a great mixture of two of us 😀 so both parents are sure 😉 😝 😀

hehe norik we´ve prepared the same present for the family 😀 I finished my calendar just about four days ago did u make it in Wondershare you had mentioned before? I made a use of the Happy foto action because it was the cheapest way - when I made a calendar with my pics for my husband about four years ago I paid about 600 sk for it and here - in Happy foto it costs just 245 sk for the A3 format 😉 that´s really the lowest possible price 🙂 I ordered four pieces 😀

etuska
7. nov 2008

Weroni-I did it even cheaper,but it was hand- made,so it didn´t look professional,but had a great success as well 😉
About Ester-I see more U in her face 😅
I thought I will pack all the staff tonight,but I´m just too sleepy.
Good night 😵 🙄

lulu21
11. nov 2008

prosim vas co znamena computer accounting packages?

certisko19
11. nov 2008

lulu : neviem...ale nejake pocitacove uctove balicky???? holky ti poradia....

lasenka
11. nov 2008

certisko ma pravdu 😉