English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

weroni
29. mar 2008

pezincanka: Topolcany 🙂 When my youngest sister Sarah was born (5 and a half years ago) I became mad about kids, childhood, pregnancy, maternity, simply said - everything that has something to do with kids 😀 ) that was when I started being interested in births and I found out about the water births. They attracted me so much that since then I have been looking for more information about these births and I have read much about them, heard much about them and finally, after some months I decided to give birth to my child this way 🙂
Then I found the maternity clinic in TO (which has become a baby-friendly hospital meanwhile) 🙂 so it´s been my dream for about four years - to give birth right there 🙂 I hope I´l make it there 😉

charlinka: hey no problem with any questions of course 🙂 but sorry - I don´t remember you asking me anything about the state examinations 😕 do u mean the State Examination of English? Would u like to know anything about it? 🙂

lulu8
30. mar 2008

hallo, can i join you? i would like to improve my english because i want to study english and teach in future 🙂

etuska
30. mar 2008

Hello Lulu-of course you can 😉 What do you do ?Are U still a student or are you already Mum?

zlaticakhalil
30. mar 2008

hallo everybody Can I join you all? I am from Kosice and I have one daughter Sara she is 9 months old and we are very proud of her.
Is anybody here?

etuska
30. mar 2008

yeah-me 😉

lulu8
30. mar 2008

i am still student 🙂 in fact i am only 17 years old 😅

etuska
30. mar 2008

well done 😉 how is it possible that you know this web-site? 😉

lulu8
30. mar 2008

i dont know. i only looked for ( i dont know if its correct 😅 ) something about babies and i fount this web.site 🙂 and from this moment i am here every day but i only read 🙂

lulu8
30. mar 2008

found🙂

etuska
30. mar 2008

Are you planning a baby soon? 😅 -I´m asking,because you are so young and curious about babies?What do you study? 😉

weroni
30. mar 2008

hey everybody - I see we have new members 🙂 we´ve just returned from a little trip - we had a great walk and a fish 😀 yummy 😵 the weather was great today - real spring (let´s see for how long 😅 ) so we made a use of that and went out...
But I´m so tired 🙂 going straight to bed 🙂
have a nice evening, see u 🙂

etuska
30. mar 2008

Weroni,wishing you nice evening as well

lulu8
30. mar 2008

etuska in fact i am planing my first baby after 5 years 😅 because i alreadyhave love of my life 🙂 and we have already talked about it. but i am afraid of studying and have baby together

etuska
30. mar 2008

Well,you are very young and have plenty of time for kids 🙂 Where do you want to study English?

lulu8
30. mar 2008

i want to study in Presov english and slovak language 🙂

etuska
30. mar 2008

Wow,Slovak is quite difficult to study at the university.I have a friend of mine,who studied Slovak and she said:"never more" 😒

zlaticakhalil
30. mar 2008

that´s also my point that you are very young to have a child, but if you are able to support you child with love and money there is no problem
but in my opinion you are too too young 🙂
dont take it in bad way please 🙂

lulu8
30. mar 2008

but i really like Slovak and i can learn it quickly but i know it will be difficult at the university

etuska
30. mar 2008

I ´ll keep my fingers crossed for you 😉 How are your studies?Are you now in the 3rd year?Your English is quite good.Do you go to a language school? 😉

zlaticakhalil
30. mar 2008

etuska where are you from and where do you live at the moment, I am just curious 🙂

lulu8
30. mar 2008

thank you 🙂 yes i am going at language school

lulu8
30. mar 2008

but i dont think that its different or difficult than other schools

etuska
30. mar 2008

Zlaticka-IP 😉
Lulu-how do you like it there?Is your teacher a native speaker?

etuska
30. mar 2008

Lulu-do you mean university or a language school?

lulu8
30. mar 2008

sorry i dont know what native means 😅 and i havent got any time for dictionary but i think my teacher is really good 😉

etuska
30. mar 2008

native means that your teacher was born in an English speaking country 😉

etuska
30. mar 2008

Where do you study?-Is it a grammar school? 😉

lulu8
30. mar 2008

no, she was born in Slovakia but she speaks english very good 🙂 i visit language ,,gymnasium"?? 😅

etuska
30. mar 2008

Zlaticakhalil-where are you? 🙂

etuska
30. mar 2008

Lulu-do you mean "bilingual grammar school"?-gymnazium???In which town? 😉