English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

certisko19
11. nov 2008

wow, i had the truth

weroni
12. nov 2008

hi girls, where is norik don´t u know? I haven´t seen her here for several days 😀

etuska well some people say Ester is simmilar to me and other say she is just like her daddy 😀 it´s the same as when I was pregnant and we didn´t want to know the baby´s sex - some people said "it will surely be a girl - your face has changed" and other argued "No way, it´s a clear boy - just take a look at her belly" 😀 what a fun we had watching this 😀

norik1
13. nov 2008

Hi girls 😵
back here :-ň we´re having some fuuny days with Filip - he´s very nervous, sleeps very badly and requires your attention all the time!! Probably the teeth...But it´s second week like this and I´m really tireeeeeed...moreover it was my b-day last week so nearly every day some visit - family, friends, colleagues.... I fell asleep totaly exhausted at 8 in the evening.... and at 4 am my son woke up thinking it was the best time for playing......

I missed you tooooooooo - missed our EN conversation so at least I watched Keeping mum in english while ironing - wooow I absolutely love that superb british accent....good film by the way 🙂
Nearly went to London - my brother lives there and my parents are flying there for 3 days next week and my Dad had problem with one day off at work... but my mum has just called me to tell me I´m not going... 😝 😝 fnuky fnuk

How are you? Hope everyting´ s fine 😎

norik1
13. nov 2008

lulu21: computer accounting packages by mali byt baliky uctovnych programov pre pocitac 😵

etuska
13. nov 2008

Hi girls,
we were busy moving to a different house and I´ve finally got the official permission to work in the local primary school 😝 -busy me 😝 😝

Norik-Congratulations to your birthday 🙂 Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...... 😀
May you find some energy to cope with your son´s moods and biorythm as well.

Hope U are all well 😉

norik1
13. nov 2008

thank you Etuska 😵 can´t wait for my son´s first tooth - maybe then it´ll be better....not for me, I will manage somehow, but for him - it must be terrible situation for him - the only thing he can do is crying....

and congratulations to your permission! that´s great news! When do you start?

etuska
13. nov 2008

Well, I started on Tuesday. I work 4 days only (10hours a week),not big money though,but hopefully it will look good on my CV 😀

norik1
13. nov 2008

It definitely will! & even though it´s not big money - don´t worry, it will grow 🙂 Keep my fingers crossed for you🙂

etuska
13. nov 2008

Norik-thanx 😀 I´d better go sleep now.Sweet dreams 🙄 😵 😵

norik1
16. nov 2008

Hi girls - how are you?
Been away this weekend, still visiting cemetries.....and burning candles 🙂 how about you?

etuska
16. nov 2008

hi Norik,I feel awful today.I´m cold,I´ve got sore throat and I´m shivering all over the body.I´ve already taken a pill (Paralen) and I´m going to the kitchen to prepare a nice cup of tea 😝

I have to work on one writing and couple of other things,so I won´t be long.What about you? 😕

norik1
18. nov 2008

Etuska How are you? Hope you´ll get well soon 😵

On Sunday I spilt some Coke (well more than some) over my keyboard so yesterday I was without pc he he... I had to go and buy a new one today. But I felt stupid in that pc shop. There was this guy who behaved as if I was the stupidest person in town. And I knew what I wanted so I definitely didin´t look stupid but he behaved that way....was it because I was there with baby and I was female????? Do you ever get that feeling in utterly male places?

norik1
22. nov 2008

Girls, what happened to all of you? Hope you´re fine 😵

ivett2
23. nov 2008

Hello everybody.
It is quite funny to find such topic on slovak website 😵 . I live in Slovakia and I speak english every day (my hubby is english 🙂). Sometimes I get fed up of speaking english, but it is a good practice.
So what have you been all doing today? I went for a walk, but it was too cold 😒 .

Have a nice day.

Take care 😎

etuska
26. dec 2008

Hi ladies,
How are you?I wonder how was your Christmas? 😅 Talk 2 U later 😉

duskaf
26. dec 2008

Hello girls.
Etuška Christmas was very nice, especially, for our children, and for us too. Our Veronka found out tangerines and ate and ate. She loves it.
I got an English book so Iam looking forward to read. I haven´t read for ages, except special padagogical books for my exams.

etuska
26. dec 2008

Hi Duska,
What book did you get? 😕 I haven´t read books for quite a long time as well-except those for my daughter 😅

duskaf
26. dec 2008

Hi Etuška. The Nanny Diarries.

etuska
26. dec 2008

Is it a present from your husband or Francesca? 😅

duskaf
26. dec 2008

No. Itś from my sister.

etuska
26. dec 2008

🙂 do you know already what is it about? We watched a great film few days ago.It is called "Once" and it´s a story about an Irish boy and Czech girl who released a CD-quite nice and interesting with great songs.I ´ll add a link later-I have to find it 😅

etuska
26. dec 2008

Here´s the song.I love it! 🙂

duskaf
26. dec 2008

Itś written there, on the back page- Funny, touching and true- to life, The Nanny Diarier is a modern- day Mary Popins story- with attitude. I understand, except that- with attitude.

etuska
26. dec 2008

me neither 😒 ..but you´ll tell me more when you finish reading it 🙂 .
Now I´m full of emotions from that gorgeous film.And it was filmed in my favourite city-Dublin 🙂

etuska
26. dec 2008
etuska
26. dec 2008

This one is in Slovak,but I hope you will like it:
http://www.kinema.sk/clanok.asp?id=28211

duskaf
26. dec 2008

I like it very much Etuška.
It must be really beautiful film. I wish I could watch it too. The song is stunning. Thank you Etuška.

etuska
26. dec 2008

😉 tell your husband to download it from Internet.We´ve borrowed a DVD from my cousin.

etuska
27. dec 2008

Hi everyone!How was your day today?