English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

etuska
11. aug 2008

Hi girls,I wonder whether Kivec´s Esther is already here 😀
Weroni,how was your day?I´m writing some "lesson plans" for English lessons for kids.Any suggestions???It would help me a lot 🙂 Unfortunatelly I can´t play any musical instrument,but I´ve got some CDs with nursery rhymes and songs.

weroni
12. aug 2008

etuska I promise to write you my english lessons tonight ok? Now I am going to see Ester´s doctor after month so I won´t have time for it but in the evening when Ester is in bed ok? 🙂
U know - I wrote you such a long IP and I deleted it 😠 🙄 But tonight 🙂

etuska
12. aug 2008

OK Weroni,maybe I could send you my e-mail address,you know,just in case MK went wrong again.Good luck at the doctor´s .

duskaf
12. aug 2008

Hello my dear friends.
I haven´t been with you for ages. I hope all of you are happy. Iam thinking of you and Iam looking forward to see beautifull kivec´s daughter.
Teeth problems are away and iam so happy. We had horrible nights. I cried with her. I wishwd took all her pain and I thanked to God for breast feeding because it was only who could help and release that bad pain and calm Veronka.
I have begun to write a new children book and I have forgotten the time, so Iam running to bed. Take care. In my mind Iam still with you.

etuska
13. aug 2008

Duska-I´m so glad to hear that Veronka is much better now 🙂 What about adding some photos of you and your family? 😉 I´ve already added some,so you may have alook if you wish.
Good night 🙄 😵 😵 😵

etuska
14. aug 2008

Hi girls,
I´ve just realized that we are already on the 30th page 😨 How are you today?Here it´s raining again,but I don´t mind as far as I´m safe and warm at home. We were with my Darling in the town centre to open a bank account,but we didn´t manage to do it as there was still one more document from the husband´s employer missing,so he has to go there once more and ask them to write it for him 😒

I´ve baked sth. that we in Slovak call "žemľovka" 😀 and I baked it with toast bread which I used instead of rolls 😀 It´s not so bad though.

I was in the nearby nursery school to ask about the interview because they offer "Childcare assistant position".So they´ll send me an application form and I should come for the interview on 25th August.I´m not qualified for this work,but I hope they won´t have enough qualified applicants and Iĺl have a chance to get a job here because I love working with kids,well,only when they are good 😀

We were also in Tesco and I saw gorgeous colourful icing for cakes 😨 You know, the thing you put on the cake when it´s already baked to make it nice colourful and there were also little animals and flowers on it.I wish I was a good cook and baker to bake a cake for Michelle,but I´m not in fact.She doesn´t like cakes, anyway 😀

etuska
31. aug 2008

Hi girls,
to bring this topic "back to life", I decided to drop a line.Wishing you nice dreams.I hope you will write sth. more tomorrow. 🙂

etuska
21. sep 2008

Hi everyone,
how are you?Hope you are all well. 😉

weroni
22. sep 2008

hey girls you´ve made this topic alive again 😀 fine 🙂

well, we had a very wild night, Esterka didn´t want to fall asleep at all. We didin´t understand it as she always falls asleep after breastfeeding at about nine - after bath and massage 🙂
But yesterday she was full of energy, then she suddenly fell asleep for a shor while but immediately woke up with cry :-/
for a while we couldn´t make her stop crying, it was such an unknown cry - such sad one :-/
then we put her on our double bed, took off her nappy and started talking to her, then she started smiling and chatting and this went on until about 23:30!!!!! my husband didn´t understand it and just kidding asked me if i hadn´t drunk coffee (he was kidding because i don´t drink coffee 😉) but, just then i realized that i had eaten two Guarana deli bars!!!!! i didn´t think about what it could cause and since yesterday i am not allowed to buy these bars anymore!!! 😅
my poor girl must have fallen asleep somewhe at about midnight - i don´t know when exactly as i fell asleep sooner as i lied next to her 😀

duskaf
22. sep 2008

Hello girls. Iam so happy that we can speak English again.
I miss it.
Werony- we had the similar night a day before yesterday. But I didńt eat Guarana deli bars. Veronka is 9 months old and she has no tooth so maybe tooth problem is coming.Yesterday evening sha wasn´t O.K again, but it was better.
Tonight Iam going to count breastfeedings, because yesterday night it could be 20. Iam joking- I won´t count it because after breastfeeding I use to fall asleeb in a second, so it is during changing from sitting to lie down.
And Weroni we both don´t drink coffee, so another thing, you know what I mean.
Have a nice day girls and manage everything.

etuska
29. sep 2008

hi girls,
I´m going to read your lines tonight.Now I´m longing for a delicious cup of coffee and I´m gonna play with my daughter 😉 Have a nice day

etuska
1. okt 2008

Hi,noone to chat in English? ☹

etuska
1. okt 2008

Well,I didin´t feel very well yesterday.My stomach "doesn´t agree with me" 😒 and today Iĺl be on a diet.I´m so glad I can stay at home and not to go anywhere.

I´m still waiting for the police check to be done.Only after that I can start working as a learner assistant in a local primary school.

I also got another job in the nursery school,but I just told them I´m not starting there,because it would be just too much for Miska.(9-12:00-school) and then 1:30-6:00P.m-nursery and I would have to pay there 23 pounds a day-it´s in fact more than I would earn ☹

So I´ll rather keep the first job only 😉

etuska
4. okt 2008

Hi,for all who would like to practice her/his written English 😉
Feel free to join us 🙂

duskaf
4. okt 2008

We are going to go on bowling. See you in the evening.

sharlotta
4. okt 2008

Hi Etuska. How are you? I see you've found the job. It's very positive that you don't have to do the job for workers 'cause when I was in the UK they didn't believe us we were university educated and they were qiute unfriendly. 😠 And where exactly do you live?

etuska
4. okt 2008

Duska-hopefully I won´t fall asleep 🙂

sharlotta
4. okt 2008

Etuska haloooo.... 😕

etuska
4. okt 2008

Hi Sharlotty,
How are you?You haven´t been here for ages or are you browsing different topics?
We are living in the Northern Ireland.

Well,yes,I´ve found a job in a primary school.I will work as a learner assistant-to help children from different countries with their English.It´s only a part time job,but I´m happy for it anyway.

What about you?

etuska
4. okt 2008

sorry,I meant to write Sharlotta

etuska
4. okt 2008

I´m going to write a lesson plan for my Tuesday English lesson,so I´ll write more later.
Have a nice day 🙂

sharlotta
4. okt 2008

I also wanted to get that job but they didn't accept my education. I wanted to be a voluntary teacher for adult foreigners. But I was in the UK 3 years ago so maybe they changed their attitude a bit.

Now, I'm looking for another job. It's like up and down in my job but mostly down recently. 😖 There are many people I can't stand anymore.... Like the owner of the school who is really mean, then rude secretary who always looks like she has just eaten something spoilt and one colegue...very strange person. I drove her to work last and pre-last year and once as we were on the way to work she asked me something about my family...and then she started to ask my why I was living in BA, why did't I stay at home why don't we go back and she told me people should stay where they were born...I thought I would throw her out of my car...and now SHE behaves like I insulted her and she doesn't talk to me... 😅

etuska
4. okt 2008

Sharlotta-this is really a strange person you are writing about 😒
I have all my documents translated and already got one document from the Ministry of Education.Now I will have to wait for about 3 months to be recognised here as a qualified teacher,but I don´t mind waiting as I should start my "learner assistant" job soon.I´ll be looking for a qualified job because it is usually full-time and my daughter is just too young to be all day in the nursery when she doesn´t speak English yet.
I do believe after a year in UK she will be really good in it.
Are you also planning to move abroad or do you want to stay in Slovakia?

sharlotta
4. okt 2008

I want to stay here in Slovakia I think it's the best country on Eart 😉 But we sometimes think about going back to the East. I would choose Poprad maybe or Presov but I got used to living in anonymity so I don't know if I can live somewhere where everybody knows me and if I just can simply live there once again. 😅

duskaf
4. okt 2008

sharlotta- you wrote it in such a beautiful way and itś absolutely true- I want to stay here in Slovakia I think it's the best country on Earth.

etuska
4. okt 2008

I agree ,it is.And I miss it as well,just want to try sth. else before I finally settle down back in Slovakia and have some more beautiful Slovak babies 😀

sharlotta
4. okt 2008

Yesssssss! 😉 🙂 I think everybody should try "something else" ... Maybe they would treat life differently...

etuska
4. okt 2008

That´s it.Maybe you can become a totally different person in a different country 🙂 I´m trying to do my best now and I finally started to drive again although it is not my hobby at all 😅

I have to fill in some document for Child Benefits + also for my future employer.Take care 😵

maca793
4. okt 2008

závidím vám vaše vlohy na angličtinu, ja neviem povedať vôbec nič ☹

sharlotta
4. okt 2008

Maca it's not about talent it's about attitude...Nobody will learn anything if he/she hates it. Everybody can learn to speak foreign language. It's just about the way of learning and attitude...Teachers always influence their students.
(Maca, nie je to o talente, ale o postoji...Nikto sa nic nenauci, ak to nenavidi. Kazdy sa moze naucit hovorit cudzim jazykom. Je to iba o sposobe ucenia a postoji...Ucitelia vzdy ovplyvnuju svojich studentov)