English writing

meggi
28. apr 2007

Let´s write in English. I would like to improve my English. I have daughter Caroline, she is 7 month old. What will you do during this week-end?

roxi
8. jan 2009

Where are you girls? This is typical always when I open some theme and I´ve got time to write there is nobody to talk to 😀 . So maybe later. Bye 😉 .

norik1
8. jan 2009

Dont worry roxi I have the same problem he he

etuska
8. jan 2009

Hi girls,
You can write monologues.long ones with lots of questions and then wait for replies 😀

norik1
9. jan 2009

Etuska you bad girl!!! Bad bad girl!!! 😀

gabii83
10. jan 2009

hi everybody, i was busy to with my daughter, she wan´t sleep, she is always up, and see at mee with great eyes, in the night by day ... and i´m so tired

she has a little snot, but why i don´t no, we have in the flat enough temperature ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹
i can jjust hope, that she wont be ill

fever as yet she has not, 37 in the ear more not... she sneezed.. that´s all

a wish a nice day for everybody

teodorka
10. jan 2009

hi gabi,
you need to get a good sleep 🙂 I have two children ,they are quite old ,bad i never forget in these night 😎 Just why i am afraid have one baby .I have two boy and i can one girl.If you dont sleep ,you can write here ,i will read 🙂

gabii83
11. jan 2009

thank teodorka

today we had buy a new evacuator of mucus, because that what we have it´s to big for Lea, she has a little nose, and inhalation solution, and now finally she can sleep, because all night she is sleeping very little, and i too, so now i´m happy, that she is sleeping, she was so tired....

and i was so sad

teodorka
11. jan 2009

I'm relax in and drinking nescafe mnam 🙂 I'm was a long sleep .I'm get up 12 .15 PM 🙂 My husband do warm in herthstone so winter out never mind.What is winter in BB?Where you was buy it - in europa?We would like go shopping there .I need a new sky suit and there have well choose.

sisulik
11. jan 2009

can i join you girls?

teodorka
11. jan 2009

sisulik,
welcome, your children have wery interesting names.Where do you live?

sisulik
11. jan 2009

thank you teodorka...we live in UK...and we are moslims..so this is one of the reasons, why our children have those interesting names 😀

norik1
11. jan 2009

of course you can, Sisulik welcome🙂

sisulik
11. jan 2009

thank you norik...its a pleasure to join you all

norik1
11. jan 2009

Sisulik is it a secret where exactly do you live - which city?

sisulik
11. jan 2009

no..its not a secret. we live close to Nottingham. what about you?

norik1
11. jan 2009

now in Kosice, but I used to live in Bournemouth 😉

sisulik
11. jan 2009

and i used to live in kosice 😀

etuska
11. jan 2009

Hi girls,
I can see that it is quite lively here-or was? 😕 😅

erikasadek
11. jan 2009

norik, you live in kosice, and, I'm originally, from presov....
if , I'll come in summer for holiday after 4 years of absence, I woud, like to see you...

zuzka1.
11. jan 2009

Norik Erika I would like you see you both!!!!!!But the meeting is probably impossible, Erika is far, Norik also. Maybe when Norik will have a trip to Bratislava. And Erika???when we will go for a holiday to France, we gonna meet!ok?

etuska
11. jan 2009

Erika-you haven´t been in Slovakia for such a long time? 😕 We´re planning to come to visit our parents this summer (after a year)and I´m looking forward to it a lot 😅

norik1
11. jan 2009

Erika you bet we´ll meet!!!! And Zuzka - you must give your son to your hubby and run away for three days - we´ll go party!!! Hmmm?

addaa
11. jan 2009

Hi girls,

so I ´m reading your messages and I see, that here is a big enthusiasm to make some meetings together 🙂

Good luck

etuska
11. jan 2009

Norik 😀
Zuzka,well,it is quite far away for me to go to France,but I´ve got a friend who lives in Vrable so maybe when we travel there we can meet 😅

dididi30
11. jan 2009

😀 😀 😀 hello girls 😀 😀 😀

erikasadek
11. jan 2009

zuzka of corse, that we will meet, if you 'll come over here...
norik, wait , probably , july , or august.. i 'dont know yet....

norik1
11. jan 2009

Och Dididi!!! I don´t believe my eyes! Girls are angry with you 😀

dididi30
11. jan 2009

norik why 😲 😀 😀 😉 mine english is lewel, because i am ...lazy 🙄 😀 😀

etuska
11. jan 2009

Norik-why do you think that we are angry with Dididi? 😕 or the girls from different topic? 😕

erikasadek
11. jan 2009

becouse, she , is not coming, in ours chat.. she knows , what is it about.. 😉