watergeenie
29. sep 2010

Okaaaay ladies, here we go! 🙂

matul
25. okt 2012

@teleranka why is that?

wisinka
25. okt 2012

HI 🙂 I found this topic and it is interesting. Well my English is getting worse, as I am living in Germany. I speak Slovak with my only daughter and my man speaks German. The Godmother of my little Enya lives in the UK. So let see how she will coupe with the languages around her later.

rainbow16
14. nov 2012

@sharlotta hello sharlotta, I disagree with your opinion of starting teaching our children foreign languages until they are 10 or older. I know even experts have different opinions on this topic, but many of them says children are able to learn more languages from very early age. what's more until the age of 3 they have a capability to learn different languages as their mother tongue. approximatly after age of 3 they loose this special ability, and will learn further languages as a foreign language as we did at school, if you know what I mean 😉 . of course, the way of teaching children foreign languages from early childhood has some rules, e.g. one person one language, or the different languages has to be distinguished by enviroment if not by people, so the child does'nt get mixed up...

rainbow16
14. nov 2012

@nextik if your child likes English books and cartoons, try to get a character from the book or from the movie, for example if he wathces Winnie the Pooh in English and he likes it, buy a "macko pooh" soft toy (plysak?) and make him speak English (of course you will speak pretending Macko is speaking 😉). or even better a Winnie the Pooh puppet 😉. so he will know this character is speaking English 😉. of course you can do it with any other cartoon character 😎

nextik
14. nov 2012

@rainbow16 Do you know what - this is really a good idea 🙂 . I will definitelly try that. Since then we got kiddy laptop that speaks English and since the Christmas is coming - TV is full of ads - she sing Christmas songs and OOOh Happy day 🙂 so she is making progress naturally without me really doing anything - which is excatly what I wanted.

rainbow16
15. nov 2012

@nextik and if your sweetheart is such a great singer I am sure she would love all the nursery rhymes and songs you can listen to and whatch on youtube and will learn as you said naturally without any effort 😉 - incy-wincy spider, the wheels on the bus, five little monkeys, the finger family and so on...do you know them 🙂 ?

matul
10. apr 2013

@watergeenie
@eviska83
@bonaquaba
@juicyluu
@briketa
@wisinka

hello ladies, just to let you know, a new group ''ENGLISH SPEAKING MUMS'' has been created, come and join us!!!!!

https://www.modrykonik.sk/skupina/2180/

matul
10. apr 2013

@nextik
@rainbow16
@sharlotta

hello ladies, just to let you know, a new group ''ENGLISH SPEAKING MUMS'' has been created, come and join us!!!!!

https://www.modrykonik.sk/skupina/2180/

violetka1
25. okt 2013

Hello, is there somebody from Žilina?- I´m Slovak native. 😀

bronis92
22. jún 2015

Ladies, do you know some group (you can add me 🙂 ) where are some tips how to teach our babies english from the beggining? My daughter is 5 months old, don´t you think it´s early?

eri28
2. júl 2015

@bronis92 is nou erly aim speak with my soon english from baby.But my english is nou very coreckt.

cicimon
Odpoveď bola odstránená
Zobraz
andu1102
15. sep 2015

Hi, I´m looking for someone for english conversation to improve my english. Are you english native speaker? Are you interested? Thank you

tinuska12345
18. jan 2016

Hi. I am looking for somebody (mum) who chat with me about real life 😉 I am from Košice.

Tehotenský newsletter

Každý týždeň dostaneš najdôležitejšie info do e-mailu

Zisti viac o svojom tehotenstve: Tehotenstvo týždeň po týždni. Nepoznáš týždeň tehotenstva? Vypočítaj si ho v Tehotenskej kalkulačke.

Alebo si prečítaj, ako prebiehajú jednotlivé mesiace tehotenstva.
Modrý koník ti poradí v každom trimestri.
Zisti viac o prvom trimestri.
Zisti viac o druhom trimestri.
Zisti viac o treťom trimestri.
Ako sa zisťuje pohlavie dieťaťa?
Dôležité je absolvovať rôzne vyšetrenia v tehotenstve.
Oplatí sa absolvovať 3D ultrazvuk alebo 4D ultrazvuk?
A ako prebiehajú screeningy v 1. a v 2. trimestri?
Aké môžu nastať problémy v tehotenstve?

Nenašla si odpoveď na svoju otázku?Opýtaj sa vo fóre