• Registrácia nového člena
  • Získaj PLUSPRO
  • Odporúčame: Mojasvadba.skModrastrecha.sk
  • Prihlás sa
  • Registrácia nového člena
  • Získaj PLUSPRO

English writing

13. februára 2014 
Norik-I´m not sure.I studied on Faculty of Humanities and Natural Sciences :wink:
7. okt 2008 o 23:15  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
ok, Last year I finished my pedagogical studies there - I had Ivana Cimermanova as a teacher :grinning:
7. okt 2008 o 23:16  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
so you are right then :grinning: Ivana is a great person :slight_smile: and what do you do now?
7. okt 2008 o 23:20  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
in your IP....middle management
7. okt 2008 o 23:21  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Norik-you´ve got a lovely baby boy :slight_smile: Are are U on a maternity leave at the moment?
7. okt 2008 o 23:25  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Just looked in your album...that NI is sooooo beautiful...always wanted to see Giant´s Causeway....wow...and your young lady is soooo sweet in that green tiger-George jumper....
7. okt 2008 o 23:27  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
I was just thinking about opening a language school if we come back to Slovakia ,because I´d like to have another baby or 2 :slight_smile: and work only part-time.I dream about a little bussiness,just to earn sth. and stay in touch with English because I love teaching,but only those who are motivated :slight_smile:
7. okt 2008 o 23:28  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
evening :slight_smile: I am glad this topic is still alive, however, I don´t have much time to spend here :sweat_smile:
how are u girls? etuska when are u going to come back home? approx?
7. okt 2008 o 23:29  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
yeah, same dream :grinning: Don´t worry, you´ll make it:slight_smile: just do not be very friendly, rather professional - people here in SVK are soooo envious....when R U planning to come back?
7. okt 2008 o 23:32  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Norik-I really don´t know-depends on many aspects.We´ve been in the N.Ireland only for 3 months-too short time to say so.
Well,the country is nice but the weather is awfull.

Weroni-I think we will visit Slovakia in summer
7. okt 2008 o 23:36  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
etuska - visit? that means u plan to stay in NI for longer time? :slight_smile:
7. okt 2008 o 23:37  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Weroni-we don´t know really.If we don´t find a proper job here,we will probably move to England
7. okt 2008 o 23:42  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Well, I believe it must be horrid... but that what we english-language-lovers love about the British Isles, don´t we? :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
7. okt 2008 o 23:43  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
oh forgot - yes, long holiday => maternity leave :slight_smile: & back to my job - yes, I love it, everyday something else, but its a behind-the-desk job, little movement..lots of pc work but soooo funny sometimes :grinning:
7. okt 2008 o 23:46  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Yeah :grinning: Norik,I just love being here just because of English I can here all around :slight_smile: and I can use it every day and see how my daughter learns new words every day :slight_smile: That´s worth it!
7. okt 2008 o 23:46  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
I just hope my Filipaldi will be able to speak some EN before school time...I don´t know how but i´ll do my best to teach him something. Do you speak to Mishka in EN? or only SVK?
7. okt 2008 o 23:49  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
shoul be "hear"-sorry :grinning:
7. okt 2008 o 23:50  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
:grinning: allophones :grinning:
7. okt 2008 o 23:51  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Norik-both :wink: I know it is confusing,but she doesn´t mind it as she is very eager to learn English. I like reading theories about how to teach and methodological stuff,but reality is sometimes different :slight_smile:

I just can´t imagine to speak to her only English.It´s not natural for me
7. okt 2008 o 23:52  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
so etus u aren´ t going to come back to SK to live here, are u? u simply wanna stay abroad that s it? :slight_smile:
7. okt 2008 o 23:54  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Weroni-no way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But we would like to stay in the UK for couple of years,maybe 2-3 and then come back to Slovakia.We will see
7. okt 2008 o 23:56  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Yep - as it wasn´t natural for me to speak to my baby ALOUD before it was born - I felt stupid - I can´t explain it but it was like "gimme some pills I speak to myself"...
7. okt 2008 o 23:57  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Norik :grinning:
7. okt 2008 o 23:59  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
8. okt 2008 o 00:07  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Going to bed, hopefully my son will sleep tight till the morning light.... have nice dreams :dizzy_face:
8. okt 2008 o 00:09  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Good night.Sleep well :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:
8. okt 2008 o 00:10  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
hallo :grinning:
8. okt 2008 o 10:03  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
etuska I see :slight_smile:

norik so if u had seen me when I was pregnant you would have thought something very strange about me :grinning: I was talking to Ester in my belly all the time since I felt the first movements of her :slight_smile:
I told her "I love you" at least one hundred times a day :grinning: and I put the headphones on my belly so that she could listen to music, I was repeating her what we would do together after her birth and so on :grinning:
8. okt 2008 o 13:38  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
weroni-really? :grinning:
9. okt 2008 o 17:37  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
anyone for English chat tonight? :slight_smile:
9. okt 2008 o 20:37  • Odpovedz  • Páči sa mi to
Choď na stranu:   Zruš